1985 fj60 rust free arizona truck for sale eastern pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FOR SALE RUST FREE 1985 FJ60 W/ EMU SUSPENSION

This truck spent most of its life in Arizona and few years in the desert area of southern Colorado. My wife has been using it as a daily driver for 6 years. We are the second owners of the truck. It has 205,000 miles on it and has been well cared for. We camped all over Colorado with it. Its great in the back country, we loved to go car camping. It runs quite well although it will probably need new tires within 10,000 miles. The windshield is cracked and the ac seems to work but there must be a vacuum problem because the engine revs when the ac is turned on at idle. It has a couple of dings but there are no major rust areas, a little surface rust on the very bottom corners of the doors but no cancer or trouble spots anywhere to speak of. The paint is a little sun baked and faded. We installed Old Man Emu suspension a few years ago which makes for a sweet ride on or off road. Custom made roof rack, nerf bars and seats from a mid 90’s Tacoma, otherwise the truck is pretty much original. I parted out another FJ60 years ago and have many interior components and odds and ends that fill a trunk they will go with the truck, things like carpet, door cranks and other cosmetic parts from the interior. I love this 60 and so has my wife but she really wants a car now that we have a baby. It’s time for me to give her up to keep my other cruisers. I would love to pass her along to someone who will appreciate her. I have been in Pennsylvania for about a year and have only seen a half a dozen 60’s most of which are complete rust buckets. This is a rare truck for the east coast. If you are interested and have more questions or would like to see more photos please send me an email address and I will do my best to answer them quickly.

Asking 3,700.00 OBO

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
PM on its way

malphrus

I'm very interested.
Please send me a number where to reach you, either PM me here or e-mail spraar@aol.com
Let me know where you are located, I'm near Allentown.

Thanks

would love to see more pics. I'm looking for a 60/62 in that price range. jhanley10@msn.com thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom