SOLD 1985 FJ60 Olympia WA - price lowered $9500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/d/olympia-1985-fj60-land-cruiser/7608531773.html

Listing my 1985 FJ60 for sale. $10500 OBO
Come to the realization that with a house remodel starting as well as a 1965 Rover project I just don't have the capacity to have this project on my hands at this point. Purchased this FJ in Jan 2022 for $14k, little high for what it is I believe, with the intention of driving it for a while and methodically working through things while I drive it. Previous owner did rust work on the gate, little bit on the wheel well, and then painted the sides, hood, and rear gate. I'm trying to track down pictures the seller had forwarded me of this work. They did not repaint the top of the truck. Drip rails looks to be in good shape as well as the frame. The prior owner did not address rust in the doors near the hinges, which I've included a picture in the CL add. The pillars of the door as well as the bottom of the doors are good condition and I purchased some doner doors with good metal near the hinges. The driver side window regulator has stripped gears and I have a replacement mechanism for this as well. I do drive this every once in a while but the steering box needs rebuilt as well as the motor idles high (~1000-1200rpm). I have not addressed this yet as again I've had other projects going on and was going to look into this when I had capacity and started to desmogged the vehicle. I did purchase the desmog kit containing the pully assembly etc.

Not sure if the price is fair and understand I'm not getting out of it what I paid originally. I'm ok with this.

cruiser side.jpg

cruiser front.jpg

cruiser engine bay.jpg

cruiser frame.jpg

cruiser interior.jpg

Wish it were closer.

Good afternoon,

Is it still available? I just clicked the CL add and it looks like it was taken down. I'm in the area and could come see it as soon as possible. Please let me know.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom