Parting Out 1985 fj60 in Virginia/Washington DC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

any chance u still have a good (functional/non-leaking) power steering ( complete) pump assembly ?
if so pls pm price to 32328 zip -thanks

any chance u still have a good (functional/non-leaking) power steering ( complete) pump assembly ?
if so pls pm price to 32328 zip -thanks
Unfortunately I don’t have the pump anymore but I have all the other steering stuff

Looking to do a disc brake conversion on my 74FJ. What kind of shape is the front axle in? I would need to have it shipped to 04841 Maine. Thanks.

I have a entire front axle that could be shipped and one that is all apart. In reasonable condition. I can imagine that it would be very expensive to ship axles/axle parts. I can get you pics

Thanks for getting back me. Maine to Virginia is a bit of a drive. It looks like I have found some late model FJ40 axles here in my home state. Good luck with the sale.

David

I saw you already sold the drivers rocker panel chrome trim. Do you have the passenger?

I'm looking for the PS inner wheel well and the PS rear quarter panel...available and are you able/willing to cut the panel? Thnx

I'm looking for the PS inner wheel well and the PS rear quarter panel...available and are you able/willing to cut the panel? Thnx
I can cut the rear quarter for you. But depends on what you need. Can you send me a pick? And also have the front wheel well. Text me a pic of the section you need. 5402708981

Would you be willing to cut the drivers lower corner of the windshield frame?

21AECB5A-2A30-4447-964E-75E35AB841E9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom