1985 FJ60 in Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

****PRICE DROP****
$5000

Well I just purchased a 80 so the 60 has to go. The 60 has 230K miles and runs and drives good. I recently moved from CA back to Denver. The FJ did pass CA smog tests so it should not have a problem in that category. A little about the truck:

4.5" Alcans
Bilstein 5125's and 5150's
HFS 1.5" Shackles
ARB Gen 1 Front Winch Bumper
Rockware Rear bumper/tire carrier - super stout
Marlin Crawler high steer
New power steering pump
new smog pump
new cat
new carpet
practically new tuffy center console
35" BFG MT/KM on 15x10 black eagle 589's

This truck was never taken offroad by me. I was trying to complete my build and did not have time. There is one patch of rust on the passenger side gutter above the back windows. I did also recently find a coolant leak that I am trying to repair. Overall the vehicle is in pretty good shape for an 85. I am asking $6000. Feel free to email me at alane@henselphelps.com for questions and additional photos.

Thanks,

Aaron
IMG_1487.jpg
IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1485.jpg

Last edited:
Yes please! Oh wait, somebody buy my dammm house so I can buy toys!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Does this rig have lockers or gears? I'm near Denver and am interested in taking a look. :cheers:

Neither, as I was not finished with my build. Give me a call and we could set up a time.

720-272-1385

BTT! Price drop to $5000. I need to move this thing. The wife does not like having a 60, 80, and 100. I have had some good interest, but people are kind of flakey. Call me if you have questions.

720-272-1385

Thanks,

I vote you part this thing out. I see at least $3k worth of stuff I would like from it.

I spoke to a friend last night who might be interested in a rig like this. I put a couple of bids in on rigs on Ebay before I came here for a look around. This is SO MUCH MORE what he's looking for. I'll call him later and tell him to log in.

GL

Mark A.

I know someone needs a built 60. I have got to get this thing out of the drive way. I have had a ton of interest, but no one pulls the trigger. Am I priced too high?? $5000 obo. BTT. Call or email.

alane@henselphelps.com
720-272-1385

Hows the frame and underbody for rust, specially in the rear two feet or so?

Rob

The frame actually looks to be in really good shape. There are no big rust patches that I can find. It does have the standard surface rust for a 24 year old vehicle.

Thanks,

Email sent.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom