1985 FJ60 free to good home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is probably a longshot, but hey. If anyone wants a 1985 FJ 60, and can pick it up in Allison Park PA between May 5 and 9 (2019) and haul it away, I will sign the title over to you.

Some important details about the LC and its current situation:
  • Original 4.2 liter engine, 4-speed manual transmission; airco; 150,000 miles
  • No mods to body or chassis; all parts are original and/or Toyota/Denso replacements
  • Body condition is what you would expect from 10+ years of Northeastern winters (some rear quarterpanel/tailgate/wheel well rust)
  • Ran perfectly when last on the road, but has not been on the road for over a decade; has been garaged since then
The background: I moved overseas years ago and garaged the LC at my father's house, intending to one day move back and get it back in prime shape. That hasn't happened; I'm happy where I am. My dad's getting on and never moved on trying to sell it; now the LC needs to go before he turns snowbird and sells the house. I'll be back in PA on those dates. I can always call a wrecker to come get it, but I assume it would just rot in a junkyard then, and it would be nice if someone could put the LC (or parts of it) to good use. It served me well...

More info via PM.

Last edited:
This is probably a longshot, but hey. If anyone wants a 1985 FJ 60, and can pick it up in Allison Park PA between May 5 and 9 (2019) and haul it away, I will sign the title over to you.

Some important details about the LC and its current situation:
  • Original 4.2 liter engine, 4-speed manual transmission; airco; 150,000 miles
  • No mods to body or chassis; all parts are original and/or Toyota/Denso replacements
  • Body condition is what you would expect from 10+ years of Northeastern winters (some rear quarterpanel/tailgate/wheel well rust)
  • Ran perfectly when last on the road, but has not been on the road for over a decade; has been garaged since then
The background: I moved overseas years ago and garaged the LC at my father's house, intending to one day move back and get it back in prime shape. That hasn't happened; I'm happy where I am. My dad's getting on and never moved on trying to sell it; now the LC needs to go before he turns snowbird and sells the house. I'll be back in PA on those dates. I can always call a wrecker to come get it, but I assume it would just rot in a junkyard then, and it would be nice if someone could put the LC (or parts of it) to good use. It served me well...

More info via PM.
Hi GWN3 do you still have it the FJ60?

pm sent

Update: The first person to respond was also local to Pittsburgh and has picked up the FJ60. Thanks, everyone, for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom