For Sale 1985 FJ60 For Sale. No Rust . Beauty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My sweet FJ60. I’m thinking of selling it. I'd like an 80 if I can find one.
I am moving to MN next week and I'm having it shipped there. So any sale will be from my new home in MN. I'll be living 25 minutes outside of Minneapolis.

I just got it out of the shop today. The carb was rebuilt. Had gaskets and hoses replaced. Vaccum line and EGR valve assy replaced. All Tuned up. Runs very smooth. 4WD works perfectly. Rust coated underneath. No Rust anywhere that I can see. At the Land Cruiser shop I was told it's the best 60 they've ever had in there.

The Ugly:

The drivers seat is torn from 27 yrs of climbing in and out. If I keep it I'm replacing it.

The carpet in the very back should be replaced. Easy job.

There is a thin crack in the windshield. I've been driving it for months like that. No issue with site lines at all. From 20 feet away it can hardly be noticed.

Price = 9600 bucks

PM me. Or respond here. I have alot going on as of my move and like I said I won't sell it until I get settled in MN. So this gives you time to think about it, run it by the Boss, etc.... It's gonna take me a week to get settled anyway, once I get there.

I have about 20 pics but will post a few here. Looks like I'm allowed 3. If I can I'll post more.

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Do you have any pictures you can send me of the undercarriage? Any oil leaks? When was the clutch and brakes done last? Is the stock suspension?

jpember at bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Which direction from Minneapolis?

noride said:
Do you have any pictures you can send me of the undercarriage? Any oil leaks? When was the clutch and brakes done last? Is the stock suspension?

jpember at bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Will send some tomorrow when I can climb underneath.

Clutch is fine. Brakes too. I've had the truck for 9 months or so but not sure about what PO did regarding them. It's obvious he took good care of it though.

Do you have another 4x4 for those MN winters? They can be brutal and a having a reliable 60 is peace of mind. Just saying.....

Ha. I hear ya. I have a 4Runner too. I'd like to buy an FJ80 once I sell this one. Maybe a 1993 or 94.

QUOTE="DrivingMissRosey"]Do you have another 4x4 for those MN winters? They can be brutal and a having a reliable 60 is peace of mind. Just saying.....[/QUOTE]

$9600?
Nice looking rig and all, but come on. Thrashed driver's seat, crank windows, and it needs a windshield.
Repost when it is offered at half that.

I think the guy can list it for sale for what ever price he wants to get for it and someone will come along and pay for it. If you want to get the best price for you I would think listing it on ebay will yeild the highest prices. I hope that you get what you want for it. Good luck with the sale.

I guess if you want to buy a 60 in perfect condition you can buy the ones listed for 15 - 19K

A seat, a rear carpet and a windshield fix just make it your own truck. Cheap fixes. Then its practically perfect. It's never run better.

I'll prolly list it on Ebay and Craigslist in a couple of weeks if there is no interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom