For Sale 1985 FJ60 for sale in WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it's listed on craigslist in MT also, along with an 80 series that shows the same background in the pics
I think it's in CA

I wouldnt pay $19995 for that thing. Its certainely done up to look pretty but that rust in the roof is a big warning sign.

The small car lot is cashing in mostly 80’s he is tracking down on the west coast he says. I looked a low mileage 80 since he’s only 5 miles away but I’m not willing to pay 20k for fresh leather seat covers and TRD wheels. I just wish I could find one before him. Looks like he’s discovered a way to flip 60’s as well. The 80 I looked at did appear really clean with under a 150k but not for 20k.

Old thread I know, but I looked at a 91 or 92 that the dealer claimed had no paperwork because they “destroy it to protect owner privacy”. I ob walked away. Wiser auto is craptastic car flipper. Avoid at all costs.

It finally caught up to Wiser Motors. They are gone. Shady rigs only work so long.

until 2 months from now when they open a "new" place 4 towns away, and it starts all over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom