Parting Out 1985 FJ60, Engine is a 1987 90K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
F777702D-77BD-4E76-98AA-3E64E1E195FB.jpeg

Price on both diffs ?

Thanks

Marvin

Doors are straight and rust free - $500 for the 4 sound good?
Fair price and definitely interested if rust free. Where are you located? I have done Fastenal shipping before but would rather come get them if you are close enough. Happy to do a pm if you prefer. Thanks for the quick reply.

Fair price and definitely interested if rust free. Where are you located? I have done Fastenal shipping before but would rather come get them if you are close enough. Happy to do a pm if you prefer. Thanks for the quick reply.
I’m in Snowmass, colo

price on everything from knuckles out (besides rotors to save shipping), knuckles, steering arms, hubs, calipers, birfields/inner axles, etc?

If you’re parting out beyond the motor I’m interested in the T-case shifter and linkage (if it’s the late 85). If not willing to separate PM me a price for the case as well. I could pick it up as I have family not too far from you. Thanks. Thanks Jimmy

What's the condition of the air inlet hose?

BTW, that's a Warn winch bumper if anyone's interested - it's hard to find them. I have one on my '86 FJ60, bought it new in 1986.

Apparently your mailbox is full. Give me shout if able
Thanks

A/C surround bezel? If it's tan in color, what's the condition? Interested if it's in tan, not broken, chipped or cracked in any way.

Thanks!

Do you have the front seat brackets? I’m interested if they are in working condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom