For Sale 1985 fj60 (az) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ60 2F Radiator Request

Anybody know where a guy can get a 1986 era FJ60 2F radiator with NO leaks? Repaired my entire cooling system and the rad sprung a leak.

Good working radiator is available. I sent you a PM DBGT20.

thanks
chris

Rear wiper motor assembly? #80 on the SOR diagram
192g2.gif

Complete antenna assembly with mast available?

Rob Faucett : sorry I've got the whole liftgate pending a sale right now.
have a good one.

sessions : I've got it but you can tell on page one its just an aftermarket one, I think. I'll send you the whole antenna for 15bucks. thats 7.5part and 7.5ship.
thanks

coloradocruiser86 : I'm don't think your'll be interested in these ones because they are purdy toasted. I could send you a picture if your that interested but this rig came from the east side. I'm parting it because of rust damage to the frame and undercarriage.
LMK

Thanks guys,
chris

Update; doors and lift/tail gate are pending sale due to shipping arrangements.

Cool, thanks for the update. I remain interested if that deal doesn't work out.

What kind of shape is the front carpet in, if you still have this thing and are still parting out?

Hey
Do you have the two tie rods (I guess one is called a relay rod) still? Are they straight? I don't need the ends.
thanks
Dazed

Leitrum3 - I've got the carpet still and yes I'm still parting out. A matter of fact I'm getting closer to leaving my current residents and will most likely have to junk the left overs. I'll post an update on the front page.
I think I have them for 75ea. they are in great shape. I've got the front and middle section. I've been throwing the idea around to put the carpet in my pig but don't think I'll go that route. BTW,the carpet is grey.

Dazed - Sorry the steering rods are part of my swap over to the pig. These are not available.

Thanks
chris

71 - do you have a driver doors mural window regulator I could get from you??

Work in progress with bruegge & Leitrum3.

Finnyfam60 - sorry I'm not familiar with that requested part. Besides the doors are sold complete I'm not looking into tearing them down for small odds and ends I just don't have the time.

Thanks
chris

I'm moving by the end of this month. I don't want to waste these parts to the scrapeyard but I have no choice. Let make a deal!!!
I've got a bunch of parts still left over.

thanks
chris

If the doors don't sell before you have to move would you separate the passenger front window regulator from the door? I could really use one. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom