For Sale 1985 fj60 19k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roughly 40k Miles since frame off build. WE built this truck with the intention of doing the PanAmerican and life went pear shaped. WE purposefully didn't do a fancy paint job and shiny bits but went with secure and reliable. All the body panels have Wagon Gear locking panels adding loads of storage and safety. The paint has faded some and needs to be looked into being re-touched up or replaced. It is Al's Liner now, but can be removed and traditional paint applied if desired. Body and Frame are rust free with just slight surface rust starting to appear on the springs and some chips in the paint.

• Arb Front Bumper

• H55 5 Speed Transmission

• Warn 8274 winch

• 50 ft bubba rope

• Winch Solenoid upgrade

• Headlights Round Eye and Eric C headlight wiring upgrade

• Dual Stainless Steel Battery trays

• National Luna dual battery monitor and winch override

• Front Shackles reversed

• Saginaw Power Steering Pump

• AC Blows Cold

• U Bolt Flip Kit by 4 plus all around

• ARB compressor

• ARB Air Lockers Front and Rear

• Affordable Fuel Injection TBI,DUI Distributor,Plug Wires.

• Safari Snorkel

• 4ft Firestik Antenna

• Wagon Gear Antenna Mount

• Wagon Gear under Seat storage

• Wagon Gear side storage with speakers

• Wagon gear rear hatch storage

• Tuffy Console

• Cruiser Crap Sound deadening throughout

• Subaru Outback seats Driver and Passanger

• Sliding rear windows

• White Knuckle Sliders

• Custom rear bumper dual swingarm

• High Lift Jack

• Custom roof rack

• ARB Roof Top Tent

• ARB Awning

• 17 inch FJ Cruiser Steel Wheels

• 1.5 Wheel Spacers

• Blue Sea fuse box ( mounted in rear panel)

• 40 gallon fuel cell ( Man a fre)

• 8 Gallon air tank mounted in rear (not hooked to anything )

• Braided stainless brake lines

• OME Shocks and Man a fre springs with an add a leaf in the rear.

• USB Port in Dash

• Fj62 Passenger Grab Handle

• Aussie Side Mirrors

All chrome has been removed and replaced with the Wagon Gear rubber window replacements.

Extra Parts to be included

• Jim C Rebuilt Carb, Fuel Pump, Distributor,Air cleaner

• Long SIde front Inner Axle

• Windshield wiper motor

• Brake booster

• Numerous switches etc

• All Hoses and Belts spares new

• Spark plug set new

• Rear Brakes new set in box

• Knuckle gaskets

• Headlight Bezels

• Tail Lights

• ARB Extra Large Fridge ( hard wired into blue sea fuse panel)

• Solar Panel wired to battery with disconnect

• Service Manuals

Propane tank mounted to rear swing arm. All the little bits and bobbles I have had collecting over the years. Not to mention my heart, as I never wanted to see this truck and figured they would bury me in it.

The last two years we haven't driven but 5k miles. She has some electrical gremlins that have started. 1. Wipers will blow fuses 2. Wireless winch remote works intermitted, I have a switch back from the dash but haven't installed. Fuel sending unit also not working.Horn doesn't honk but fingers send the same message.

NOTE* I will be out of town from the 11th till the 19th If you want a specific picture please ask before then as I will not have the truck with me.

More Pictures here:

matt herren

IMG_7338.jpg

Great price....wish I had waited on mine....I would buy this one...good luck.

Thanks John, I really hope someone from Mud buys her and not just a random Ebayer. Knowing what's involved in old trucks helps and understanding all the years of working with Kevin at Wagon Gear will hopefully mean something to someone.

Open to offers including possible trade for 99-2000 f250 diesel. I need to start hauling trailers around the country...

Open to offers including possible trade for 99-2000 f250 diesel. I need to start hauling trailers around the country...

FWIW, the 1999 Super duties had 2 versions of the 7.3 diesel. Worth looking into. Also, the 2001’s had forged rods which are very desirable.

Great rig!!!!

I saw this on eBay a little while back... what happened I thought it had sold, then?

I saw this on eBay a little while back... what happened I thought it had sold, then?

Truck sold on eBay and the buyer didnt pay. Long story but ultimately he didnt show up and claimed to be stuck in another country etc

Truck is still for sale with or without accessories. Make me an offer but im out of the area till April.

Hey ya’ll, truck is still at my place in Asheville. I’ll be back there next week and likely will put it on fleabay again. I’m open to offers.

I saw it listed on eBay, again a few weeks ago. It was up for a few days. Not sure if it sold or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom