eBay 1985 FJ45 - Sometimes I get sticker shock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Not mine but got one like it, so posting it here so mine seems cheap later lol

$150,000.00

-----------------------

1985 FJ45 Toyota Land Cruiser by Legacy Classic Trucks, VIN: FJ45946057
Check out this BEAUTIFULLY restored and upgraded Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45 by Legacy Classic Trucks. It features a complete frame off restoration and is painted classic Dune Beige. The frame is powder coated and all hardware is new. New 380hp GM 6.0 Liter Truck engine mated to a Toyota H55 5-speed manual transmission and reman 19-spline transferase. The truck features a 2.5” suspension lift with 33” tires on stock steel wheels. It has front disc brakes, power steering, and rebuilt axles with 4.10 gearing. The front ARB bumper features a limited edition 70th Anniversary Warn 8274 winch. Imported from Venezuela, this Idaho titled FJ45 is ready for adventure. Dakota Digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and an Alpine stereo tie-together the interior. It has all new brake lines, fuel lines, and a submerged Aeromotive fuel pump. The engine is kept cool with a custom Ron Davis Radiator and dual electric fans. The truck was converted to power steering and features a new drag link, tie-rods, steering column, steering wheel, and steering shaft. Comes with custom axe, high lift jack, tool box and hatchet. The vehicle was completely rewired and needs nothing. It has a clean Idaho title and worldwide shipping is available. Check out the video and photos!
Be sure to reach out to us with any questions, inquiries or to set up a showing. Full photo package is available.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

Last edited:
By the comments in the auction. It sounds like this one is still in the port with import papers, taxes, etc. still to be done. That adds expense and headaches.

Q: Is there a way to see the car in person? Is it in Freeport, TX?

A: @aspencer87. Thank for you message. The car is in Port Freeport Tx, if you decide to see it, I will have to make contact with our logistics operator to collaborate in entering the port. Let me know! I'm here to serve you. (Preferably put me a private message).

Yep. Still some work to be done by the seller it seems.

This one looks more reasonable:

When you ask a huge amount for something, you invite criticism. So.........................yes, it's nice, but despite the time and money spent, it's still a South American mule with a non-Japanese bed, and all that goes with that. Modernized, but is it-- forgot the headrests and after all that bodywork, where's the three-point seatbelts, butt heaters, and fine Corinthian leather? Usable space in the bed is hogged-up, interior legroom consumed by an oversize HVAC addition, huge engine--all point to its real intended use-- showin' off at the Dairy Queen on Saturday nights. For an '85, they even omitted the interior light that comes-on when opening the doors. Oh, might want to rethink the placement of that rear brake line. And so on.

Everything has a value, but "value" doesn't equal "price." Company probably used the same recipe they use to doll-up the astronomically-priced Power Wagons for the Siilcon Valley uber-techs. But, will leave it at that; time for someone else to spot some more interesting features. Pass.
Corinthian leather/Dairy Queen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom