1985 FJ 73 bolt pattern. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody,
I am glad to be here.
i love sand dunning.
I bought my 1985 fj73 V6 3F engine last month that i am planning to restore. It has some rust here and there but i think it can be fixed.
I will be needing some help and advice from you guys, i am not that expert.:rolleyes:

- 1st: i want t to know the bolt pattern on my fj73 so i can order wheels online?Attaching pics of the car and wheels.

2nd what should i do to pump horse powers on my 3F ?

Than you

image.jpg

If I'm not mistaken they should be 6x5.5 (139.7 metric) where are you locate? If in the USA it's a common pattern.

Thanx for replaying. I live in Saudi Arabia.
I am trying to buy the wheels from USA. 6x5.5 what everybody told me, but i tried to install a 2009 Fj cruiser wheel 6 lugs but i did not work, my patter is smaller in diameter.

Mine is 6 lugs.

Ok you have 6 lug. You can measure from the direct center of 1 lug to the direct center of the 3rd lug ( skip one lug) and it will give you your measurement

Correction. Measure from the center of one lug to the center of the one directly opposite of it. Ie 12 oclock and 6 o'clock for a 6 lug pattern (I'm used to 5 lugs)

Ok you have 6 lug. You can measure from the direct center of 1 lug to the direct center of the 3rd lug ( skip one lug) and it will give you your measurement

Thanx i did.
It was 6x5.5 Would that be it or there are some other considerations?

image.jpg

Probably all terrain, i want to use it on and off road. I can get an advice for that too.

Glad the advice for the pattern worked. The back spacing on rims can make a huge problem given the size of tire you choose. Mud tires are great for snow and mud ( self cleaning ) but sand you can use All terrains. They will also wear better than a more aggressive tread. As for more power i would suggest aftermarket turbo. Seems the norm for diesel owners

Turbo! Sounds like a great idea, ill probably start a thread on how pump some more horse power on my 3f.
Thnx winoism.

LoL those engines are not fast enough for sand duning, anybody agrees?

Get ya' one of those vertec modulators, the sidedraft kind with the trunion capilators. They're not plug & play, but lot's of help here on MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom