craigslist 1985 FJ-60 Erwin TN $6700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation, not mine but seemed like it could be a good buy for someone. If someone goes to look at it, post some pics, I'm curious

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 8.14.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 8.14.41 AM.png

I get the feeling he's run into issues trying to sell this in the past. His CL post pretty much is looking for the right buyer who doesn't ask too many questions and brings him the asking price... in cash.

It's VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND according to him.:rofl::rofl:

Only a moron would ask no questions.

C'mon seller...Seriously?

I've been in this Cruiser "game" a very long time, and there are 3 kinds of people---in the car game in general for that matter--- the guy who thinks he has gold and "ain't hearin' it"; The one who THINKS he knows everything, keeps everything, and goes to his grave; and the last one which I pray most of us are on here: the gracious ones that will readily share knowledge (even parts at times), their time, not hogging everything to themselves (including vehicles), and they just want a fair shake at a fair deal for what it is.

Then, you have the "potential buyers".......

Like being in business, you have to have provisions in place for the time-wasters, "tire-kickers", joy-riders, etc. etc. There is a way to deal with them. And it can be as diplomatic or as dirty as you wish. Ha.

Last edited:
BTW....called the illustrious CL seller a few days ago & left (phone) message stating " interested buyer here, not a 'tire kicker' & I have cash on 'the barrelhead'....however i'd like a call back to discuss a few concerns. One being stated rust areas & a request for more pics of quarters & frame rails". TODATE.....no return call made to me !!! Something is STINKING here....

I was able to get a hold the seller... he was actually very friendly, but definitely underselling the amount of rust IMO. He did send me pictures so I’ll post for those that were curious... too much for me.

C738B314-A629-4F62-B9CA-21F533666A5E.jpeg

C3A41C46-1EDB-4F32-B73D-6642BC2ED1F6.jpeg

3D96D3AB-180F-4413-99D9-58B43C8E296D.jpeg

7AB4EAD3-DE53-4901-AC2F-CE1ACADDE60F.jpeg

7581BB05-438F-487C-8150-7F939E708C57.jpeg

Yikes. Invest in some good running shoes and run away as fast as you can

Check it out. Listed as "in the family"... when I talked with him he said he bought it from a buddy who lifted it off an older lady when she passed. Shady little dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom