SOLD 1985 BJ75 Project Truck For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, I am new to I8Mud but a friend of mine has been on here for awhile and loves it. I have several Cruisers and need to get one out of my garage. So here goes.

I have a rolling 1985 BJ75 This is out of Europe and has the 3B 3400CC Diesel engine. This is a left-hand drive. This is a 24V electrical system. I have it titled in Colorado. This is a total project vehicle. I had to take this one to get the HZJ75 I wanted. No the HZJ75 is Not for Sale, well everything is for sale for the right price. Anyway this BJ75 is Rough. It runs but I havent started it since I got it in late 2017. I have scavenged some parts off this for my HZJ75. So Rough is due to the back end is rusted through the frame. Please look at the pictures, I have tried to make sure you know what kind of project your getting with this. It's not a horrible truck it's actually pretty decent but it needs someone who can weld and get some frame parts put back on the rear end. The back doors are pretty rough on the bottoms due to rust. The front is not in that bad of shape and the front doors are in good condition. I believe this has the split axles on the rear. The dash is there its just not installed since I needed a few parts. I have all kinds of other interior parts in other pictures. There is the driver's seat and passenger's seat. This had the rear facing seat but I sold that with the seat belts. It does have the read side heater. This has no windshield or rear door glass. The front doors have glass and the 4 sliding windows have glass.

I have more pictures if you need them. I think as a project Truck and getting one of these with a title someone with welding ability and the where with all you can get this running pretty decent. I just don't need it and need the space.

I am asking $6,500. I am in Northern Colorado. Let me know. I can answer as much as I know which is about the description. Come take a look and take it off my Hands.
Thanks for Lookin!
G8Summit

IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4607.JPG

IMG_4608.JPG

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4629.JPG

Should sell very quickly. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom