For Sale SOLD:1985 BJ70, LHD, 12V, Knoxville, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1985 NA BJ70. 150k miles.

Now asking $19,000, but please make an offer. I am guessing at a price based on comparables out there.

Age old tale... bought it with high hopes of spending more time on the trail, but it's not happening.

Hopefully someone can use it more. I am going to continue to work on it and use it until it sells. Truck is in Knoxville TN.

This is the Canadian version, so left hand drive. 5 speed. Clean title. I will try and get more photos up asap.

Runs perfect, needs nothing. No major body rust issues, some underneath at the back corners and coming through inside, and around one of the windows, but I have a new window. I've posted photos of the most effected spots. Frame is in great shape.

I have all service records of upgrades I've had done, including:
-New Old Man Emu suspension
-"New" rebuilt HZJ free float rear end with disc brakes
-Re-geared 4.10 (amazing on the highway)
-Transfer case rebuilt
-New HD steering rack (had to build one, couldn't source the parts)
-Essentially everything under the truck is brand new
-Previous owner had work done at ACC Atlanta. Picture below of the list of work.
Other Features:
-12v system
-Warn Zeon 8 winch
-New lights and vent control
-Front lockers
-ARB breather kit
-Outback roof console
-Roof Rack (not shown)
-Aftermarket radio
-Cooper Discovery S/T tires
-Safari Snorkle
-Alternator rebuilt recently. Needed a new voltage regulator, had it rebuilt while I had it out.
-All gauges work
-Other things I'm forgetting

Issues/notes:
-Could use a new e-brake cable. Internals are new and it works 90%, but I don't trust it on steep hills.
-No AC. Never had it
-Back interior panels are torn up a bit. All there, just worn.

This is a NA 3B Diesel. I have a turbo kit, but didn't want to shorten the life of the engine. And with the re-gear, it's pretty great. But if you want to add it, it's yours.

Also have the old rear end if you want it. And like I said a new DS rear window. Again, could be replaced, but haven't needed to.

Everything listed above is yours for the price. I worked my tail off to get this thing to where it is, and just don't have the time to enjoy it.

PM with any questions and offers.

Thanks!!

BJ70 2.jpg

BJ70 4.jpg

BJ70 5.jpg

BJ70 6.jpg

BJ10.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP!

I've bought a van. So no, really just need to reduce my toys. Unless it's something low miles. My 4runner is getting up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom