For Sale 1985 bj 70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would be interested in the rear axle assembly. I don't think I need the diff, but could take it all as one unit.
Pm sent

Bueller??

Do these have a Diesel emblem in the grill?

Do these have a Diesel emblem in the grill?
Normally the BJ70 does have a Diesel emblem on the grill (it differs from what is found on the BJ/HJ60).

I'm looking for the windshield wiper linkage and the Toyota emblem from the front grill for a friend's truck.
Available?

Normally the BJ70 does have a Diesel emblem on the grill (it differs from what is found on the BJ/HJ60).

Well then, can I please get a picture of the diesel emblem that is in the grill?

Dash pad above the glove box? Is it in good shape? I will buy it if it is good.

Jim

I'm looking for the windshield wiper linkage and the Toyota emblem from the front grill for a friend's truck.
Available?
The toyota emblem is sold. The linkage is still on the truck. pm for details.

cp

How is the drivers side seat, specifically the bottom part of the seat you sit on - torn or ok condition?

The vent grill in the rear side panel, dark brown, plastic. Is one of them in good condition?

How many miles/Kilometers are on the 1982 3b+h42 4 speed tranny+ transfer case?
How much do you want for it strapped to pallet? It would be shipped to California

How many miles/Kilometers are on the 1985 BJ70 rig?
Looking for the power train 3b engine+tranny+ transfer case and any neccesary wiring. Is there a Turbo on it?
How much do you want for it strapped to pallet? It would be shipped to California

How many miles/Kilometers are on the 1982 3b+h42 4 speed tranny+ transfer case?

How many miles/Kilometers are on the 1985 BJ70 rig?
Looking for the power train 3b engine+tranny+ transfer case and any neccesary wiring. Is there a Turbo on it?

The 1982 3b engine has a rod bearing issue that is why i pulled it from my 60 series. the bj 70 was the donor of a great 3b 5 speed that i have in my bj 60 now ;). I've got a running 1982 bj 60 3b that i am selling. 255,000 kms which is barely broken in for a 3B!!! no turbos on any of the engines. make an offer on what you want i am super flexible.

How is the drivers side seat, specifically the bottom part of the seat you sit on - torn or ok condition?

The vent grill in the rear side panel, dark brown, plastic. Is one of them in good condition?

Drivers side seat is torn 2 inches long on the seam. the vent grills are both cracked and faded.

cp

I am looking for the tail lights and rear bumper, please let me know if they are available, and maybe send a photo of bumper condition. Thanks.

I am looking for the tail lights and rear bumper, please let me know if they are available, and maybe send a photo of bumper condition. Thanks.
Rear bumper is aftermarket and really rusted. The lights are both cracked. The Canadian winter is rough on land cruisers!!

Do you still have the rear window glass for the large door with the spare?
Truck has been scrapped. I sold the glass while ago.

Cp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom