For Sale 1985 BJ-70 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all: I have a BJ-70 sale 1985. The ad is currently on craigs list sf. I have not posted here in over a decade, and I will not continue to post here in the future , so do not use this forum for contact. Follow the old school simple info on the ad, and I will get back to you. There is e-mail and a phone# for VOICE MESSAGES that's it Thanks , ICKY Racing diesel, Jeff.

Dude, here you go:

Jeff is a respected member of the TLC and diesel community and has been for decades. This forum has changed a lot since he last posted. Let's get him where he needs to be shall we gentlemen?

Mods, would you please cross this over into the 70 series for sale section for us?
@cruiseroutfit @Icky
Kurt can you help us please?

Forgive my internet ineptness, fellas, it's been a while. I've been having to deal with scammers since the Craigslist posting, hence my rather archaic contact rules. Thanks for correcting my post and placing it in the right forum. Thanks, Workhorse, for remembering me!

Jeff -- Icky Racing Diesel --

Forgive my internet ineptness, fellas, it's been a while. I've been having to deal with scammers since the Craigslist posting, hence my rather archaic contact rules. Thanks for correcting my post and placing it in the right forum. Thanks, Workhorse, for remembering me!

Jeff -- Icky Racing Diesel --
Just to let everyone know , moved the ad to craigs list Sacramento need to get that Central Valley coverage. It will go to Reno as Hot August Nights starts. 1985 Toyota LandCruiser BJ-70

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom