For Sale 1985 4runner - many parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Houston, TX. You pay shipping.

All of these parts were removed from my red 1985 first generation Toyota 4runner 4x4. Parting these out.

Have a set of 4 wheels that I removed that you can find by searching my other ads.

Parts are all in decent condition. Wear and tear on par for a 30 year old vehicle. It was not a garage queen. Pics should be an adequate judge of condition.

Front bumper parts (can include turn signals for $20 but they are both chipped):
lower valence in red - $30
bumper in black - $30
plastic corners and red metal support pieces that go into engine bay - $20

Rear bumper parts:
long plastic side bumper pieces - $30
rear bumper frame mounts - $10

Other parts:
Toyota ring and pinion for rear axle, V6 differential (from a 1993 4runner) 4.56 ratio, inspected by "zuk" the gear expert and in great condition - $100
Toyota 8" differential with 4.30 gears pulled from the front of my 4 cyl solid axle 4x4 (Will work in the rear of any early Toyotas as well) - $200
Complete rear axle set up for leaf springs, with 8" differential and 4.30 gears, this is stock 1985 4runner axle width, perfect for your Suzuki. Brakes need to be rebuilt (including ALL NEW parts to rebuild brakes) - $250
brake rotors (from a 1993 4runner) - $30
spare tire metal hanger brackets - $10
spare tire mechanism (chain/winch contraption) - $10
front sway bar - $20

bumper.JPG
bumperlower1.JPG
bumperlower2.JPG
bumpersides.JPG

Last edited:
Shipping is additional. I have a local who has first dibs. I should know more tomorrow.

yep I still have them. Getting ready to go in the trash. If you want them let me know.

Cleaning out the garage. Lets get this stuff out of here. Complete rear axle and another differential up for sale. Both have 4.30s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom