craigslist 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - $11,250 (Searcy, Arkansas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Not mine, no affiliation. Just passing along.

1642520518781.png

1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60
$11,250
Clean title in hand
288,000 miles 200k on freshly overhauled engine
2F inline 6
4 speed
4wd

New parts:
September of 2021: Engine swapped with 200k miles due to original engine over heating at 280k.
-OEM Complete engine overhaul gasket kit
-CSF Radiator and hoses
-OEM water pump
-OEM Belts
-OEM Spark plugs, wires, cap, and roto
-OEM Speedometer cable
-OEM Fan clutch and fan
-OEM used 80 series brake booster master cylinder upgrade
-OEM crankshaft pulley
-Battery
-Brake fittings
-Smog delete bracket from Jim C
-Front knuckles rebuilt in 2019
-32x11.5x15 Yokohama Geolander M/T 2019
-555 Tie rod ends 2019
-OEM Starter 2020

Selling for a friend, this Cruiser was previously owned by us in 2019-2020. At 280,000 miles the motor over heated and was replaced with a 200,000 miles 2F of the same year. Engine was completely over hauled and all gaskets were replaced. Cruiser is turn key and runs with no hesitation, with plenty of power get up to highway speeds. It has been a daily drive for the past 3 years and taken all over Arkansas and the Southeast. 4 wheel drive works great and tires have plenty of tread left. Heat and AC work, but would recommend charging AC and possibly a new compressor. Paint is in good/okay condition, with sweet dealer pinstripes along all body panels. Runs and drive great, would drive cross country tomorrow if needed.

Cons interior:
-Front driver seat tear
-Driver window hard to roll up
-Driver “B” pillar cracked
-Rear driver, front passenger, and rear passenger door panels have a small tear
-3 small cracks on dashboard
-Radio doesn’t work, but speakers do
-Rear cargo carpet has seen better days
-Exhaust rattle

Cons exterior:
-Small dents on front fenders
-Rear driver quarter panel had been dented and repaired poorly by owner in the past.
-Grill emblem cracked
-Scratches and dents from normal use

Rust:
Frame is in good shape except for the rear cross member. Rear cross member shows signs of corrosion, this is the only hard rust on the frame. It is a very common spot for the 60s to rust due to not being boxed in. Does not effect the vehicle at all. This is the only spot on the frame with corrosion, the rest of the frame is in good/great shape with normal surface rust.
Front fenders hand size rust patches, both rear wheel well (dog legs), and lower tailgate.
No rust on floor board nor on the roof/windshield.

Overall this 60 series is a great daily driver, overland platform, or restoration candidate. I have a link with 50+ photos I can send to anyone interested. Can also send video walk around if needed.
$11,250 located in Searcy, Arkansas. Can assist with shipping if needed. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom