For Sale 1984 Land Cruiser FJ60 Vortec 350 Spring Over Warn Winch ARB Clean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very clean and professionally built Land Cruiser FJ60
Sold new in Texas and came to Colorado in 2006!
The only rust to speak of is 4 TINY surface spots on the rear outer fenders.
It was undercoated off the dealer lot in 1984.

Engine swap professionally done.
350 Vortec Fuel Injected
700 4L60 Automatic Transmission
Advance Adapter mount to Toyota Factory Transfer Case
Painless Wire Harness
3 Core Radiator

Interior
All factory except for custom Gauges/Instrument Cluster in Factory Location.
Aftermarket Radio In factory location.
Everything works as it should all gauges and accessories due to painless wire harness.
FJ62 Automatic Full width brake pedal added.
Have all the GM A/C parts and they will be included.

Exterior
ARB Front Bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
JW Speaker LED Head Lights
Rigid Industries R-46 Bumper Lights
Black Rock Crawler Wheels
BF Goodrich 35" KM2 Tires Like New
Factory front bumper and tow hook included.

Suspension
Professionally Done Spring Over Lift
All new shocks and bushings
4.88 Axle Gears
Crossover 1 ton Steering

I just had a baby and don't think I will use much and it's hard to get the car seat out of the rear. I might consider a trade for a baby friendly vehicle my wife can drive also. Located 40 min SW of Denver.

Asking $19,500

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

More pics anywhere? AC is not connected I take it? How many miles on the vortec and who did the swap?

The compressor and lines need installed. The condenser and evaporator are already installed. Not sure who built it as I bought it with the conversion done. I can say it all looks almost factory. I just listed it on craigslist and here is the link. 1984 Land Cruiser FJ60 Vortec 350 Spring Over Warn Winch ARB Clean

I can supply lots of pictures to a potential serious buyer.

Thanks

The compressor and lines need installed. The condenser and evaporator are already installed. Not sure who built it as I bought it with the conversion done. I can say it all looks almost factory. I just listed it on craigslist and here is the link. 1984 Land Cruiser FJ60 Vortec 350 Spring Over Warn Winch ARB Clean

I can supply lots of pictures to a potential serious buyer.

Thanks
Engine compartment pics? Is all the smog equipment hooked up so it will pass emissions?

I have a 2006 Audi A4 wagon with 115k miles that I can add to cash if you are interested? Bought it for my daughter and she is off to college, so car is available. Had a 62 back in the early 90's and loved it, other than being a pig going up Vail Pass. Are you in Larkspur area?

Not interested in an Audi wagon.

Thx
I have a 2006 Audi A4 wagon with 115k miles that I can add to cash if you are interested? Bought it for my daughter and she is off to college, so car is available. Had a 62 back in the early 90's and loved it, other than being a pig going up Vail Pass. Are you in Larkspur area?
o

I have decided to get an FJ. So I will trade for an FJ.

Last edited:
Last time I checked FJ is not great for rear passengers. 2 door is hard for kid seats.

I still have it. I've had a bunch of people with no cash and big dreams interested.

I have added a safari rack and Spector Off road seat covers.

Dang...since you showed no interest in the Lexus RX I was trying to move that first to get my money right...someone got a heck of a truck, that one checked a lot of the boxes for what I was lookin for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom