SOLD 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1358.JPG
This truck turns heads. Partially RESTORED and LIFTED. You are looking at an investment, not a depreciating asset. You can continue restoration (mostly cosmetic) or go overlanding/off roading - today. This is a fun truck that runs great and drives straight!

This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 4.2L has had only 4 owners. We bought it for my son and I to work on as his first car. After a year of restoration and $10K in repairs, he decided he wanted a small fast car instead. Go figure.

FUN STUFF: This beast is TALL. Custom 6 inch lift with (newish) 35 inch Falken Wildthing A/Ts on 16in Wheels.

EXTERIOR: Was repainted from tan to white by previous owner. Paint is generally in good shape, but defective by gas tank cap. Probably from gas spillage. Some surface rust, chips and dings. A few small rust pits on back and passenger windows. No body damage. No major rust on body or frame.

INTERIOR: All original upholstery and carpet. Upholstery is in decent shape. Carpet is rough. Dash is mostly good, but has cracks on speaker grill. Headliner is mostly good, but has a hole in right rear. Tinted rear windows. Custom center console that can hold a lot of stuff. Original jack and tire wrench in cool Toyota canvas bag. Still have original window sticker!

ENGINE: Original 4.2L 2F straight 6 cylinder and carburetor. Custom Flo-Pro exhaust. Starts on first crank and runs smooth.

REPLACED:
* Front end - complete rebuild
* Front Drive shaft - custom made for lift
* Power steering pump
* Clutch
* 4x brakes - completely new
* Gaskets and sealed leaks
* Turn signal & light harness
* Horn
* Stereo with Pioneer head unit and speakers

NOT WORKING:
* AC - blows but not cold
* Rear windshield wiper
* Oil Pressure and Temp gauges
* Windshield wiper pump
* Left rear window crank missing

We are asking $19,350. More pictures and contact info here - 1984 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser

Last edited:
Just curious if you changed the diff gearing?

Hello Seth - No, I did not change the diff gearing and don't think the previous owner did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom