SOLD 1984 FJ60 Project Truck, San Diego, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Asking $4000

Hey all,

My LC project has taken a different turn, and found a Fj60 that will work better for my build (I'm doing a 4BD2T & NV4500 swap). As such, I don't have the room to keep two 60s laying around, and I have to part with one, so here it goes:

For sale is a 1984 FJ60 with a clean AZ title. I bought her about a year ago, and got her running and titled. She has her issues which I'll detail below, but would make a good project truck for someone that has a clean body, but needs a good chassis, transmission, transfer case, and engine.

The Good:
- Engine runs (but needs rebuild. Has rod knock on cylinder 5)
- New carb (original carb is sitting in the truck)
- Has all of the smog equipment (removed to get it running, but sitting in the truck)
- Good transmission and clutch
- Good transfer case
- Original locking hubs
- Solid frame
- Good rear and side glass (cracked windshield)
- New radiator
- All 4 tires are in driveable condition and hold air
- Original chrome wheels
- Lower body is in great condition
- Clean AZ title in my name

The Bad:
- Roof rust. Previous owner kept it under a tarp for decades, trapping in water along the top of the roof. Need extensive rust repair on the roof.
- Rod knock on cylinder 5. Needs to have the engine pulled and rebuilt entirely. Good core.
- Headliner and carpet removed, they were torn up and covered in mouse deposits anyway, so removed to replace.
- Missing center console

VIN: JT3FJ60G2E1125885
10/84 manufacture date

IMGUR Link of more photos

Can facetime or show in person.

Asking $4000,. If you have a complete Fj60 front axle (for my other LC) that you're willing to include in trade, I'll take $3000.

IMG_4149.JPG

IMG_4150.JPG

IMG_4151.JPG

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

IMG_4163.JPG

IMG_4174.JPG

IMG_4176.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back