For Sale SOLD!!! 1984 FJ60, Houston Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She’s SOLD!!! 1984 FJ60, Houston Texas asking $10k 186,766 miles, price reduced June 20th for motivated buyer.
I'm the 2nd owner, vehicle has always been located in Houston.
Never been used for mudding, only few times on dirt roads.
All original except: bull bar, OME (installed six months ago), BFG all terrain 10.5x33 (installed in November)
Original bumper and ski racks included in sale.
Very solid ride and always been reliable.
I've kept up with all maintence and changed fluids routinely.
Only things that need attention are to put new struts on back hatch door and minor oil leak from main seal, I just haven't had the time to attend to it.

I can provide more details, answer questions or send more photos upon request: text me is best 281-723-6902.

Thanks,
David

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

Last edited:
thats what I am talking about....looks great.

Thanks John, I don’t think she’s ever looked this good in the 14 years I’ve owned her!

I'm not sure how many more rationalizations I have left in me for another vehicle I don't "need" but this one has me working on some. I think 60s are the best looking LCs. Nice looking truck. You mentioned someone was coming to look at it on Sunday. Still available? I'd like to check it out if not gone but won't be able to for a couple weeks.

Lol, I know what you mean! This 60 was my first Cruiser back in 2004, then another and another...you know the story.
The person did come see and took her for a spin, but we were just too far apart on price. So still available. Thanks for you interest! David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom