1984 FJ60 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 - FJ60
Repainted white 3 years ago by wimberly four wheel
head job by wimberly 3 years ago
perfect interior with only tear on the driver side seat and a small 2" cut in the headliner
33 x 12.5 on Black rims (oem rims painted black) brand new spare 33 BFG
Small ding on driver side back door (see pic below)
minor rust bubbles (only a few)
Pioneer CD player
OEM tool kit and all jack parts
tow hitch
ARB roof rack that fits about half of the roof with a mesh flooring
spare tire mount on the roof rack
Everything works except the a/c

New parts:
Fuel pump
smog pump
ps pump
clutch kit
starter
Thermostat
rear main seal
muffler

Spare parts:
Alternator
Radiator

The only bad part:
Needs an a/c compressor but i have a complete rebuild FSM
I have been having problems getting fuel to the carb. The problem lies within the carb. You can start the car but you have to pump and accelerator several times then crank, and repeat and the truck starts and runs fine. This only happens after the truck has been sitting overnight. Other then that one issue this truck is perfect in every way. I had plans on using this as my DD but 90 miles round trip was killing me on gas. Plus i am getting a 40 and would like to focus on that instead.

Price is $3000 firm. That includes how much i paid for it plus what i have done to it. You can reach me on my cell at 214/641-2758 if you would like to come by and check it out. Its located in Richardson, TX and i work in ft.worth so i can bring it with me to work one day if you like.

I would prefer pick-up or depending on where you live i will deliver with gas $$.

Thanks

Jason

Last edited:
I need to sell this truck asap, well atleast before the 40 get's here. This truck does not leak and drives awesome on the hwy. I have been driving it to work (90 miles round trip) for the last couple of days and i wouldn't hesitate driving this thing anywhere. If your worried about the carb thing don't be....and if you are i will throw in a newly rebuilt carb from cruiserparts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom