For Sale 1984 FJ60, 5.7L TBI, H55f, 4.56, lifted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 FJ60, 5.7L TBI, H55f, 4.56, lifted (NEW PRICE)

SOLD.
Moab (23).jpg
Moab (247).jpg
Moab (490).jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday Crowd

Bump for the middle of the week crowd....

Awesome cruiser. Do you know if they tuned the engine before the swap or is it pretty stock? Any guesstimates on how many miles have been put on the conversion? I may have missed it, does this have the original fuel tank or does it have a higher capacity tank?

Thanks! Stock 1995 350 out of a c1500 truck. Light emmisons, it states on the paperwork. Nowhere do I see anything telling me the miles of the truck the engine came out of.They replaced every part that bolts on.

Looking at the paperwork, the cruiser odometer showed 93552 at the conversion time in March of 1998. Currently on 225K. So, if this is the original speedometer, and I have no reason to think it is not, it has about 132K miles from the conversion date.

The motor runs flawlessly. Other than the hesitation when cold, and I bet a TBI rebuild fixes that, or new fuel pump, which I have been carrying around for three years now. It has the original fuel tank. It pulls good and never sees revs past 3200, and that is when I am giving it a little extra gas, cause I can.

It passed emissions in TX as well.

Thanks for looking
Brian

As luck would have it, I went to start it this afternoon, and the starter battery is low. Luckily has dual batteries and jump it with the flick of a switch, from the cab, but just shows you. :mad:

The optima is about 7 years old. It will either have a new Optima or a Sears Platinum, if this one does not charge up. I'll start driving it again. It's only been sitting for two weeks now.

To the to top for the weekend crowd. I'd be open tp realistic offers.

Thanks
Ex

One last bump, before we head to the bay.

Thanks
Brian

A phone call or two and some PM questions says there is still some interest here, so figure I would get it to the top again for today.

Anyone need a nicely equipt FJ60? $7000 NEW PRICE

Brian

BUMP it, bump it real good. Someone needs a very capable FJ60.

Ex

Made it to page 4 in 5 days. lets try one more time. Any offers?

Ex

subscribed

Free bump for a neat truck. Close to what I would want in a 60. Frame rust scares me though. Had to replace my 4Runner frame because of it. Maybe I'm not the only one worried about that.

Any better interest on Ebay? Good luck w/ sale.

I wouldn't worry about this frame. My 60 spent most of its life in texas and it looks and is in about the same shape. The c channel in the back is a problem for all 60s but can be fixed with the body on the frame.

Man, really close to what I'm looking for...just not close to my budget. :crybaby: Bump for an honest rig.

Thanks for the bumps! The rust is just the c channel, like Mwalls mentions.

Looks like it is SOLD, pending funds. You may see it down in the Mississippi area soon.

Thanks
Ex

******** sold *************

Actually, it went to Oklahoma. Unfortunately the MS deal just did not work out.

Ex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom