For Sale 1984 FJ60 2F parts, Vancouver, BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

georgebj60

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 2F that I took out of my '84 FJ60. It was running when I removed it, with about 251K miles and decent compression numbers (number 5 was a bit low as I recall).

Unfortunately, it's hard to sell as a complete, running motor as getting an engine legally imported to the US from Canada is difficult.

So, I'm looking to part this out. Some things are already gone such as the starter, alternator, distributor, and thermostat housing. If there's anything else here please reply to this ad, and hopefully we can work out a deal. I would think the A/C bracket at the least might interest somebody. Parts ship from Vancouver, BC, which is very close to WA state. Costs should be reasonable for most things; but don't ask me to ship the head!

Thanks for looking...

IMG_20181004_162539.jpg

IMG_20181004_162545.jpg

IMG_20181004_162559.jpg

IMG_20181004_162606.jpg

IMG_20181004_162618.jpg

Hi ,

i would like to Buy the oil pressure sending unit & the cover with the yellow wire sticking out Intact Please

I would like the side cover please, and the coolant hard lines (3 pieces) shipped to 28461. Thank you. Russ

Maybe that ac bracket too if not too much.

Last edited:
I would like the side cover please, and the coolant hard lines (3 pieces) shipped to 28461. Thank you. Russ

Maybe that ac bracket too if not too much.

Ok. I'll be back at the engine Tuesday. I'll get the parts together and a shipping quote...

Sorry all, I wasn't able to get the engine yesterday as I had hoped. It will probably be another week or so before I do, but I will respond back to everyone as soon as I have the respective parts off the engine....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom