SOLD 1984 FJ45 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Good Day Everyone

1984 FJ45 pickup. All original, 2F engine, 4 speed manual transmission, power steering.

Speedometer shows 250k KM, close to 155k Miles driven.

The cab and the bed are cancer free, no rust holes, only has light surface rust. The tailgate needs to be replaced or repaired.

It has Air Conditioning, all the AC parts are in it and it works.

It has Heater, It works.

Drum brakes all around. The brakes are strong and stops the pickup without any pumping on the pedal.
You can get used factory or aftermarket disk brake setup if you decide to change them in the future.

It has the original seats. but needs attention.

Yes, the 45 needs love

Asking $22,000 Firm.

It has Montana clean Title. It is located in La Crescenta, California.

Feel free to Pm me or text/call at 818 281 2223 or email to edmond4822@gmail.com

Thank you.

20200528_163753.jpg

20200709_130924.jpg

20200603_142713.jpg

20200603_142733.jpg

20200603_142826.jpg

Sweet ride! GLWS. Is that rear sliding window stock for that region where it came from? Would love to have one for my 45.

Sweet ride! GLWS. Is that rear sliding window stock for that region where it came from? Would love to have one for my 45.

in the 45 section many years ago there was a thread about the sliding window. thread title, slider has arrived?

Thank you Mighty.

To be honest I don't know if it was an stock option for Middle East. I am curious to find out..

I will ask my friends in the region to search at the local yards and see if they can find a few sets. If they do I promise to put one aside for you..

Thank you Mighty.

To be honest I don't know if it was an stock option for Middle East. I am curious to find out..

I will ask my friends in the region to search at the local yards and see if they can find a few sets. If they do I promise to put one aside for you..
Awesome! I'd love to have one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom