1984 4x4 Tercel SR5 - $500.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located in Central California.
DSCF5218.JPG
DSCF5217.JPG
DSCF5220.JPG

It has 244k miles on it. It sat for 5 years at one neighbors house. He died and another neighbor bought it for $450. He then paid $750 in back registration. We put a battery in it and he drove it around a little bit. It was getting hot so he installed a new thermostat and new radiator $150.

He is moving and needs it gone.

I can help you load it up since it is dang near my next door neighbor.

Shahram, let me know if you buddy is interested.

How soon do you need it gone? I might be interested, I need a few parts.

What is your timeline?

He will probably be gone in 30 days or so.

Pay him and I can move it to my place, but not for very long. (To many minitrucks got left here for long periods of time and has the wife and neighbor concerned. :D)

What is your timeline?

He will probably be gone in 30 days or so.

Pay him and I can move it to my place, but not for very long. (To many minitrucks got left here for long periods of time and has the wife and neighbor concerned. :D)

I have a vacation the first full week of April. What's the zipcode? I'm in Phx with a buddy in L.A. and may be able to make a weekend out of it before then.

How come the stuff I need always becomes available when my fun money is a bit thin? The 40 is currently having some electricle issues worked out.

How does it run? How are the gauges, lights, etc. working condition wise?

It runs hot.

Everything I know about it is in Post #6.

He wants me to help him move his house hold goods and his other collectable cars. Cord, Model "A"A and some Model "T's. He wants to give me the car in exchange for three days of loading, hauling 30 miles and unloading with my tow rig and trailer.

If I end up with it, I'm gonna pull a few parts like the inclinometer/altimeter, front seats and take the rest directly to the scrap yard/pick n pull.

If I end up with it, I'm gonna pull a few parts like the inclinometer/altimeter, front seats and take the rest directly to the scrap yard/pick n pull.

I'd still be interested in some of the parts (rear hatch, grill, some trim pieces). Would love the whole thing, but I don't think it's worth pulling a trailer all the way from Phx just to get it for the few parts I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom