For Sale 1983 Landcruiser FJ60 Cummins 6BT Turbo Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello there.

This big tan beast, with a great-condition Cummins 6BT Turbo Diesel engine (1996 12valve, Bosch 7100, and 85k miles on the motor) and a 5-speed manual NV4500 transmission, is his owner's pride and joy. It's in awesome condition, and is customized to the teeth. It's currently sitting at my shop in Hagerstown, Maryland, and for reasons that'll become clear in a minute, I'm asking for $35,000.

4-19-10-011.jpg

Just a few of its extras include front Warn 12k winch mounted in an ARB Bull Bar front bumper, custom leaf springs all around, a fully-functioning "Safari" snorkle, a custom 42 gallon gas tank, a powerful stereo system, equalizer with subs, an exceptionally sturdy roof-rack with an equally sturdy steel box attached, upgraded Voyager captains chairs for driver and passenger up front, 15x10 rims (Land Cruiser centers with 3.25 back space for correct fit)) powdered coated with Goodyear MTR’s 35x12.5 tires (3k miles on tires), and protective ARB Sidebars. Updated side view mirrors (Toyota non-USA) on both sides and KC lights all around finish out this beautiful build. I'm probably leaving something out; that's just how tricked-out this Landcruiser is.

4-19-10-019.jpg

4-19-10-016.jpg

We're asking $35,000 because the vehicle, fully loaded, is worth that plus a little. That said, if you're interested but can't quite afford the price, we'll gladly remove as many of the extras from the car as you deem not-needed to get the price down. We'd even swap out the Cummins engine and the transmission with one of your own for free (labor wise) if you're not willing to pay the $15,000 that just those two parts add to the price.

We're flexible, basically.

4-19-10-005.jpg

Please email me (or call me) with any questions, or to setup an appointment to come see the Landcruiser. We encourage any potential buyers to come check it out if you can so you know everything is legit. As sorry as I am to see this one go, I'm sure the new owner will be thrilled with their purchase. I mean, you can drive it through a river... Not that you'd need to on a regular basis, but come on... How cool is that?

I will be checking this thread for replies, but you can also email me at j.johnson@jj-consultants, or call me at 240 575 3681.

The guy to ask for is Josh Johnson, and he's looking forward to your call.

Thanks.

looking at the under the hood picture,would this be one of the cummins they call one wire,.at least with the comments your not having to bump yourself.hmmm .probably worth more parted out being my 2cents,did not notice does it have portal axles,doubler,locked ,turbo work,,ect.might want to break it down what the build is ,so as to justify the price, nice touch with the track pictures ,good luck

As the saying goes " I have no dog in this fight " because I do not have any interest in a 60 Series however " price bashing " has almost become an art form on this forum. If you think the asking price is out of range you can simply NOT BUY IT. If you can't resist commenting send the gentleman a PM and express your opinion.
My .02 worth......1978HJ45

Wow, I guess I can get like 60 grand for my 60, maybe I should sell...

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom