1983 FJ60, lifted locked FS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1983 FJ60. Tan with brown interior, desmogged, Weber carb, header, Flowmaster muffler. 1.5 year old 3" BDS lift, extended greasable shackles, almost brand new 33" Goodyear MTR's, ARB front winch bumper - no winch. Lock-Rite in the rear. Engine is not original. Engine is an ’83 2F, has about 120K on it, about 200k on truck. New windshield. AC has been removed from under the hood. Can give you the parts if you want. Interior is in pretty good shape, small dash board crack but I have one of those plastic dash covers over it, that if you take the time to install it right, looks pretty good. People don’t even notice. Custom from console, similar to Tuffy, but built myself instead.

Some rust. Pretty good for this vintage and area of the country. Of course, Arizona would be better. Rear tailgate is getting a little rough, along with the rear wheel wells. Tiny little spots of surface rust places where the paint is chipped. Hail damage on hood and roof, nothing major. I have another hood to give you if you want it, just the wrong color. Exhaust also leaks some, header is cracked in a small spot. Nothing major, not even any fumes in the cab, but it's there. Runs great, starts every time, leaks no fluids, uses barely any oil, maybe 1/3 quart between changes.

$5200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom