Wanted 1983 FJ60 brown interior trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the following parts for a brown interior FJ60. Located in 10014 will pay for shipping. PM with details/pics. Thank you

1. Front door panel speaker covers (Left & Right) - image 1
3. Front seatbelt pillar plastic trip (the piece that goes from floor to mid-level) - image 3
4. Dash plastic bezel - image 4
5. Good set of clean mud flaps (all 4)
**No longer need kick panels**

image 1 - passenger side kick panel and door speaker cover missing
20160517_153907.jpg

image 3 - seatbelt pillar trim missing
20160517_154010.jpg

image 4 - bezel
20160220_095604.jpg

20160517_153811.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have the kick panels. Let me look
Btw. I think I've seen your 60 in Greenwich village, specifically barrow st of last week, yours?

Lol. . I don't think it was this fj. I pulled the axles and transfer for my 55 pig project.

20160625_140231.jpg

I think I have the kick panels. Let me look
Btw. I think I've seen your 60 in Greenwich village, specifically barrow st of last week, yours?
@dr_dobro yep i was parked on barrow momentarily. are you in the neighborhood? I got the kick panels already, thanks though.

@dr_dobro yep i was parked on barrow momentarily. are you in the neighborhood? I got the kick panels already, thanks though.

Nice 60, took a couple of pics :)
I am doing an apt renovation at barrow..... But reside in Long Island Same day (later) saw it parked off bleaker .

Sorry...I live in GA and this 60 hasn't been tagged or driven since 2006. I think you have me confused with someone else, but I am parting out what is left of it.. (shell and transmission )

@Pig head, @dr_dobro was referring to a red cruiser he saw in nyc, which happened to be mine.

Let me know about those parts. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom