1983 FJ60 Battery Died - Not Charging and Lights Off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Better scrub those contacts and seal them with dielectric grease. Peace of mind for one of the most reliable vehicles ever made. Consider fortifying your grounds. @ToyotaMatt helped me out with that and saved me from lurking issues. "Only you can prevent electrical issues". Eliminate those so you can focus on rust (they work together 😉) electrolysis is a stealthy enemy. Rust in your cooling system is a symptom.

I am including a professional samples body mini ground strap kit with the new Alternator ....................fyi

Better scrub those contacts and seal them with dielectric grease. Peace of mind for one of the most reliable vehicles ever made. Consider fortifying your grounds. @ToyotaMatt helped me out with that and saved me from lurking issues. "Only you can prevent electrical issues". Eliminate those so you can focus on rust (they work together 😉) electrolysis is a stealthy enemy. Rust in your cooling system is a symptom.
Thanks for the advice! I’m going to order some of that grease and work on that this weekend!

Thanks for the advice! I’m going to order some of that grease and work on that this weekend!

coming to Ya today

get ready for TOTAL BLISS ......... :cool:

and solid 55A too...

DSCN6367.JPG
DSCN6369.JPG
DSCN6371.JPG
DSCN6373.JPG
DSCN6379.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom