Wanted 1983 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for clean, rust free, survivor/barn find, 83 FJ40 stock. Not interested in an import or one that has been modified. Would prefer AC/power steering options as well. Color not a huge issue.

Johnathan

that ebay one was nice, should have bought it. In the LR world things are defined like this: ROW=rest of world, NAS=North American Spec. I am looking for an 83 that came to the US to be sold here in that year. I am in GA not Japan, sorry should have made that more clear.

i have the 83 that was on ebay. the bidder has not come up with the cash. it takes 25,000 to buy. i am just in nashville. send me your email and i will send you photos. ps ac 60,000 miles. thanks
dane 001.jpg

I should have been more clear...

that ebay one was nice, should have bought it. In the LR world things are defined like this: ROW=rest of world, NAS=North American Spec. I am looking for an 83 that came to the US to be sold here in that year. I am in GA not Japan, sorry should have made that more clear.

No sweat- I wasn't trying to chat it up (Poser)... I should have been more clear- I have an '83 RHD (from Australia) in good condition- not 100% rust free, but definately workable... no mods- except the seats- I put in pre '79 buckets. There are some things I'd like to do before listing it- but let me know if you would even consider it- being an import. I actually prefer the RHD now that I have driven one (sucks at drive throughs and parking garages though!) Check out my profile- pics are in there... (~$8500.00)

Thanks.
Jamie.

No sweat- I wasn't trying to chat it up (Poser)... I should have been more clear- I have an '83 RHD (from Australia) in good condition- not 100% rust free, but definately workable... no mods- except the seats- I put in pre '79 buckets. There are some things I'd like to do before listing it- but let me know if you would even consider it- being an import. I actually prefer the RHD now that I have driven one (sucks at drive throughs and parking garages though!) Check out my profile- pics are in there... (~$8500.00)

Thanks.
Jamie.

Jamie, I'd consider it tell me a bit more about it. Actually I prefer the Olive color, had a 77 and 79 both were Olive.

will consider 83/84 import from outside US. Ideally rust free and stock condition.

gas or diesel

Johnathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom