SOLD 1983 BJ42 Toyota landcruiser RHD DIESEL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi everyone,I am new to this site,but am located in Australia and have a fully restored RHD 1983 BJ42 I am selling.Body work was only finished this week by our local panel shop in our small country town,who has 30 years experience.Car looks new.I have spent a lot of money on this.All genuine Toyota rubbers used throughout.Genuine mirrors,tail lights etc,new tyres,has had almost $10000 also spent mechanically,including new brakes,pads,discs,brake lines,wheel bearings,new radiator and hoses,speedo completely rebuilt,too much too mention.Has factory 5 speed gearbox,power steering,disc brakes and I’ve sourced at great expense factory air cond(not installed) off another BJ42 being parted out.I also have a roll bar for it(not installed) Car has no rust,drives really well,has the factory tools,Toyota manuals,jack.Has done the original 288,000kms,which I think is about 180,000miles.Everything works,dash lights,interior light,etc.Has had quality Australian made stainless nuts and bolts used throughout(originals will go with the sale) I have a contact here in Australia,custom USA imports,who can do the shipping.My daughter goes to college in the USA,so I go back and forth between country’s.Please contact me if interested,this is the first place I have tried to sell it,I haven’t even put it up for sale here in Aus.Am asking $29000US dollars,cheers

B1FD7154-5207-47CB-B202-610BA2A5F4E8.jpeg

BE5F7377-F26A-4563-BEE4-B192B3C0D3E9.jpeg

69808D52-4EEC-404F-BCC8-44823D4FF794.jpeg

16A46DAC-2FB8-483F-A8AB-D56DDB81AD32.jpeg

6C9EE543-1A4A-4C85-8B8D-517DD7A9E1F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey thanks guys.It is a nice rig.Ready for someone to jump in and use as it was intended for......Better check my wording,it sounds like I was trying to sell Australia!!!! Cheers from Aust

Hey thanks guys.It is a nice rig.Ready for someone to jump in and use as it was intended for......Better check my wording,it sounds like I was trying to sell Australia!!!! Cheers from Aust

You can edit your title. The title box does a pretty good job at hinting to the information you should supply:

1574783602161.png

Like Australia: 1982, BJ42 RHD And no price in the title. This should also help with search results if people are doing "title only" searches for BJ42's

No big deal. I can't afford Australia anyway. Maybe a lesser island in the region would be in my budget. Is Tasmania for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom