Wanted 1983 BJ42 Fan Shroud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a fan shroud that fits a 1983 BJ42. Thanks for the help!

Awesome, If it has the 3B with power steering I think it should work. Got a picture? Thanks.

Here you go

20210424_103223.jpg

20210424_103218.jpg

Thanks, that one is quite a bit different than mine. It looks like it probably won’t fit. Appreciate your help and sending the pictures.

For this one the inlet and outlet bungs on the radiator are on the same side with PS setup so the shroud is different for clearance. I don’t know exactly what differences are between the two tho

2F and 3B are completely different. The 4 cylinder diesel is shorter than the six cylinder petrol. Because how much further back the diesel sits the shroud is much deeper not mention the radiators different.

fixed it for you

Thanks, that one is quite a bit different than mine. It looks like it probably won’t fit. Appreciate your help and sending the pictures.

you have 1 currently? what is wrong with yours?
how about a pic of what you have?
where did your rig get imported from?

Here are some pictures of the one I have now. Fair amount of rust and the shroud is beginning to break apart from where it mounts to the radiator support bracket. Will attempt repairs but seeing if there was one in better shape out there beforehand. It’s off a Canadian BJ42

C9C9177D-CEED-47E3-AB20-44F0AACE5C94.jpeg

BCAB9B2D-021E-4BFC-BFD1-7B1B4B7B516D.jpeg

E49ACC1C-E4F0-460E-AF02-BFA1D0BB747A.jpeg

that is rough.
good luck, hope you find one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom