1983 BJ 60 Running gear (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes i do restore Land Cruisers, as a sideline to my construction business, and i do live near 100 mile house, but thats not my olive drab fj40........its belongs to a friend of mine and actually its a BJ 40

the grey BJ 42 (in the background of the engine picture) is one i currently have in my shop, getting the full treatment. if you would like to see the work i do, PM me and give me your number and i will give you a call.

Best Regards

Gord

Do these engines just simply drop in a regular US FJ60?

Thanks,
Zack

not a straight drop in so i am told, i have never done a conversion as all the trucks i have had were factory diesels...maybe some one here could enlighten you a bit more.

Gord

I want to clear this out, its taking up space i need, in my shop....see original post for whats included and new price....

Best Regards

Gord

3B engine c/w trans/transfer case now "SOLD".........thanks Terry

best regards

Gord

As in the previous post, the engine is sold.....there are parts that were not sold with the package!!!!!!

i still have the complete Power Steering system off this engine ... every single piece you will need to install power steering in your conversion when using the 3B engine....complete package including power steering box (BJ60)....SOLD

I also have the complete transfer case shifter assembly..this is for a 1983 BJ 60 with the split case transfer box......... $85.00 plus the ride

also available is the complete air intake syatem for the 3b in a bj/fj 60 series truck...
$60.00 plus the ride

also not taken with the engine assembly was the complete under hood wiring harness for the 3B engine......$40.00 plus the ride

also have the transmission mount for a 4 spd transmission...SOLD

Best Regards

Gord

Last edited:
please send pics of the air intake sysyem you have for sale. i am in need of a canister type air cleaner to finish an install in a fj60 i just purchased. i have a 38 mm weber and a snorkel but nar b'tween shall they meet. i have seen some bj60's under the hood and i want to make sure that is what i am getting. Highly interested.

Last edited:
the picture in the first post shows the complete air intake system...... in front of the engine sitting on the floor..it goes from the inner fender of the pass side, through the filter cannister and on to the air intake on the engine

best regards

Gord

i still have the complete Power Steering system off this engine ... every single piece you will need to install power steering in your conversion when using the 3B engine....complete package including power steering box (BJ60)....$795.00 plus the ride

Best Regards

Gord

Sale Pending receipt of funds.

Best Regards

Gord

As in the previous post, the engine is sold.....there are parts that were not sold with the package!!!!!!

i still have the complete Power Steering System off this engine ... every single piece you will need to install power steering in your conversion when using the 3B engine....complete package including power steering box (BJ60)....$795.00 plus the ride

also have the transmission mount for a 4 spd transmission...$40.00 plus the ride

Best Regards

Gord

Power steering System now ... SOLD... Thanks Eric in Calif.

Transmission mount now.... SOLD... Thanks Bill in Salmon Arm, BC

Best Regards

Gord

BJ 60 Air cleaner package..... now spoken for pending receipt of funds

Best Regards

Gord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom