1982 Toyota Hilux 4x4 - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OffRoad Rage

Dry Roasted in the Desert
SILVER Star
Threads
No longer just gauging interest or looking for a trade for this truck. Very serious and motivated to sell it now. I'd like to include the spare 22R motor I have with it but that will be price dependent. Posting a price of $7500 to be MUD compliant, but I'll be very willing to negotiate with CSC members.

This is the link to my last thread that has all the details and lots of pics. Feel free to PM me or post any questions.
1982 Hilux Pix

Thanks for looking.
-Norm

Last edited:
Well ... I was hoping a club member would save me from having to do the unthinkable - post on CL. Thanks to all who checked out the thread.

Cheers,
Norm

I would love to save you the trouble, I actually am looking for one, but my pockets will require me either wait for prices to come down, or find a much worse condition truck

Hey Clay,
So good to hear from you. I'd have traded it for your Piggy if you still had it. :grinpimp: The Troopy is a legit upgrade though.

I actually found it a new home today with a really nice guy (big Hilux fan) from my CL ad. Staying local too which is always great. Dude is super stoked which is heart warming to see someone passionate to complete the project.

Cheers,
Norm

Awesome Norm!!!! Sounds like it went to a good home.

Trade for the pig if I still had it? That would be tough, I wouldn't mind buying it back from the guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom