For Sale 1982 Toyota 4x4 Beautiful Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been a Toyota enthusiast for more than 26 years. This is a very nice example of a adult owned garaged kept 1982 Toyota 4x4 with 101,699 original miles. The truck features the original paint. There are no dents. This is a California truck and there is absolutely no rust. I live in the high desert about a hour North from Los Angeles. Everything works as it should. 4 speed manual transmission. 22R 4Cylinder motor completely original and not modified (Stock Dual Row Timing Chain). Solid Front Axle, No air conditioner. It was a option in 1982 and this truck was not ordered from the factory with it. The bracket is there if you want to have ac installed. The original radio was removed many years ago and a aftermarket radio can be easily installed if desired. I purchased the truck from the original owners estate who was handicapped and passed away. It was stored for many years with a cover over it in a garage. The truck also passed the tough stringent California emission test for transfer of ownership if the new owner purchases the truck in California. The interior is in excellent original condition. The headliner is original and all door panels along with the dash do not have any cracks ,rips or tears. After market bucket seats were added for comfort. Matching camper shell is circa 1982 and compliments the truck nicely. The truck is very reliable and dependable. The registration is current and the title is in my name. The tags are also up to date. I rarely drive this truck and it remains parked in my garage.
$8,500 Thank you.

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

Beautiful example of a sweet truck - GLWS!

Do you have any better pics of the engine? I'd also like to see pics of the under carriage and interior if you have them.

I have a couple of questions which will help in my decisions with your sale. Was it regeared for those bigger tires? If so, what ratio are you currently using? Sounds like you have the maintenance records- would you be able to show a potential buyer? Any guesses as to how much an AC install would be?

I'll be in Hemet shortly and am interested in it. Its a great looking truck. Thanks for posting it.

I have been a Toyota enthusiast for more than 26 years. This is a very nice example of a adult owned garaged kept 1982 Toyota 4x4 with 101,699 original miles. The truck features the original paint. There are no dents. This is a California truck and there is absolutely no rust. I live in the high desert about a hour North from Los Angeles. Everything works as it should. 4 speed manual transmission. 22R 4Cylinder motor completely original and not modified (Stock Dual Row Timing Chain). Solid Front Axle, No air conditioner. It was a option in 1982 and this truck was not ordered from the factory with it. The bracket is there if you want to have ac installed. The original radio was removed many years ago and a aftermarket radio can be easily installed if desired. I purchased the truck from the original owners estate who was handicapped and passed away. It was stored for many years with a cover over it in a garage. The truck also passed the tough stringent California emission test for transfer of ownership if the new owner purchases the truck in California. The interior is in excellent original condition. The headliner is original and all door panels along with the dash do not have any cracks ,rips or tears. After market bucket seats were added for comfort. Matching camper shell is circa 1982 and compliments the truck nicely. The truck is very reliable and dependable. The registration is current and the title is in my name. The tags are also up to date. I rarely drive this truck and it remains parked in my garage.
$8,500 Thank you.
Thank you.

The truck to my knowledge has not been re-geared. The truck has been maintained meticulously. The previous owner purchased it new in California and was a elderly handicapped gentleman who has passed away. He left the truck to his daughter. She told me that the truck was his pride and joy. I purchased the truck from her. Unfortunately I do not have a history of the maintenance records. I changed the oil every three thousand miles using genuine Toyota oil filter. There are many new parts. New battery, New heater hoses and control valve, fresh oil change/filter, Radiator flushed, and Air filter. Feel free to have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic of your choosing if desired. I have no idea what a new air conditioner unit would cost? The truck is not my daily driver. It is driven on weekends occasionally and around town only. I do not take it off the pavement and I have not driven it on the highway. The only problem I have had with this truck is that when I go to the gas station or park it somewhere someone always ask me if I want to sell it or they give compliments as to the excellent condition of the truck which will be 31 years old soon. I never intended to sell the truck but I recently moved into a smaller home with a two car garage and I need the space. Thank you

I appologize if I missed it but;

am I missing location?
how long have you owned it?
how many miles have you put on it since you purchased it?
Do any of the seals appear to be weeping or leaking? (if it sat for a long time, they might be)

Thanks

If this was a 83 with a 5pd it'd be mine ! Good luck

Very Nice in every way!
I wonder if that would fit down my chimney.

The truck to my knowledge has not been re-geared. The truck has been maintained meticulously. The previous owner purchased it new in California and was a elderly handicapped gentleman who has passed away. He left the truck to his daughter. She told me that the truck was his pride and joy. I purchased the truck from her. Unfortunately I do not have a history of the maintenance records. I changed the oil every three thousand miles using genuine Toyota oil filter. There are many new parts. New battery, New heater hoses and control valve, fresh oil change/filter, Radiator flushed, and Air filter. Feel free to have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic of your choosing if desired. I have no idea what a new air conditioner unit would cost? The truck is not my daily driver. It is driven on weekends occasionally and around town only. I do not take it off the pavement and I have not driven it on the highway. The only problem I have had with this truck is that when I go to the gas station or park it somewhere someone always ask me if I want to sell it or they give compliments as to the excellent condition of the truck which will be 31 years old soon. I never intended to sell the truck but I recently moved into a smaller home with a two car garage and I need the space. Thank you

Thank you for the prompt response. I'll keep it in consideration.

Interested if this truck is still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom