SOLD 1982 FJ60 in N. Georgia: price drop! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a new travel trailer to pay for, so it's time to let the old girl go. Clean FJ60 with original 2F, emissions intact, interior in great shape. Upholstery shows little wear (unheard of in a 35 yo vehicle), protected by SOR woodland camo seat covers. Carpet in similar good condition, protected by heavy duty diamond plate rubber mats. Great vehicle for build out, or restoration to stock. Starting to show rust in spots (pictured), significant paint wear on hood and cabin roof. I don't have a garage to keep it out of the rain.

Stock with the following mods: roof rack w/ HiLift bracket, Aussie Locker in rear, OME Dakar springs, shackles and shocks. Rebuilt cracked steering wheel, replaced front bucket seat foam, installed CD radio in dash and replaced the original antenna with a CD whip. Comes complete with original Toyota jack and tool kit, trouble light and owner's manual. Including spare belts, distributor cap and rotor. I also have a 4.11 diff I can include if desired--sold the other one to a friend in need before I could do the conversion.

Runs well, shifts clean, AC needs recharge, gas gauge no longer works. 182k miles, asking $8000. I've got more pictures I can send in PM.

Undercarriage pictures? Im interested, live in NC.

I'll post pictures today--outside of Athens, GA.

Additional pictures of underside and rust closeups. I've tried to include photos of all rust, ie I'm not picking the best looking shots :)

DSC_0512.jpg
DSC_0514.jpg
DSC_0521.jpg
DSC_0503.jpg
DSC_0505.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom