1982 FJ60 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This a 1982 fj60, VIN JT3FJ60G7C0028992, for those of you with carfax. This truck has excellent off road and on road manners. I have replaced or rebuilt nearly everything on the truck, but due to increasing college costs I must sell it to get something that is cheaper to maintain. The power steering, smog, and water pumps have been replaced. I also replaced the cylinderhead and put on a Man-A-Free ceramic coated header and complete exhaust system, with new cat. The brake and clutch hydraulic cylinders were replaced as well. The front seats have been rebuilt, and feel wonderful,the rest of the interior is in great shape. The paint was done 2 years ago, new Toyta OEM badges were put on, and it is still looking nearly new. The drivetrain is in good condition, the tranny and transfercase shift smoothly through all gears, and I have had the seals in the axles replaced, as well a new driver's side axle shaft, and the front and rear ring and pinion gears. This summer, I put on some old style 31X10.5" BFG all-terrains (more than %85 tread left) and they look amazing. I have also put on a Wilderness roof rack and HELLA off road lights (55W) I had a new stock height suspension put on with new shocks and steering stabilizer as well. I also put in an Optima red top battery this past spring. Most of the parts came from Cool Cruisers of Texas, and most of the major work was done by Cedar Crest Tire in Albuquerque, NM. There is some minor rust over the rear wheel arches, and a few very small dents on the truck, but nothing you can really see from over 10 - 15 feet away. I have done all the other maintenance, such as oil changes, belts, hoses, etc. on my own, but I simply cannot afford the time anymore (Aerospace Engineering is a hard major). I would like to see the truck sold to someone who will take care of it like I wish I could.Asking $7000 obo I'm located in Tempe, Arizona. Call me with any questions at 505-453-8024, or 480-941-6072. Ask for Blaine. I will have more pics available soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom