1982 bj42 fully restored for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

::)
This truck is an all metal restoration. Only new parts from Toyota and Cool Cruisers of Texas were used(built to look good and to last). PPG base coat clear paint was used inside and out with a minimum of 8 coats throughout. Stainless steel exterior hardware was used—it will never tarnish or rust.Five new BFG 31x 10.5 A.T. tires on new chrome American racing rims with new lugs nuts and caps. All the mechanicals are perfect operating condition, recent brakes/fuel injectors and exhaust system. This truck has been oil sprayed twice a year and never winter driven after being restored.The interior is in showroom condition-- no tears or cuts in the upholstery. Includes am/fm cd stereo with four speakers. This truck needs nothing only a new driver/owner. It is restored to factory original showroom condition right down to the metal ribbing on the interior floors/wheel wells. I can provide you with a list of all the new parts that were used/installed(Too many to list right here now). The restoration process I used is identical to what COOL Cruiser’s Of Texas is doing for $30,000USD except this is Diesel not gas. I’m asking $18,000 USD and accepting reasonable offers. If your serious about a top end cruiser—you want to check this one out. I have pictures that i can email interested parties. I am located in Toronto,Canada.

I can go into more details if you are interested. Email me directly spinpromo@sympatico.ca

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom