For Sale 1981 Toyota Trekker - Hustisford, WI (just west of Milwaukee) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guy is asking $9,995

Miles show 59,342 miles

Guy is asking $9,995

Miles show 59,342 miles

It's super cool, but $9k is alot considering they took an all original Trekker and slapped a gaudy ugly paint job on it.

I agree, it's a terrible pant job followed up with rattle can doors and door jambs.
But, the cab corners are rotten, the interior is rotten and I feel this truck would need to come all the way apart to get back to reasonable shape. So, figure repaint into that effort...
I think its being sold by the same folks who are selling the $30k yellow one on eBay which has been posted here in various threads.
I emailed the seller contact person to inquire about the Trekker parts he mentions in the ad. We see....

I agree, it's a terrible pant job followed up with rattle can doors and door jambs.
But, the cab corners are rotten, the interior is rotten and I feel this truck would need to come all the way apart to get back to reasonable shape. So, figure repaint into that effort...
I think its being sold by the same folks who are selling the $30k yellow one on eBay which has been posted here in various threads.
I emailed the seller contact person to inquire about the Trekker parts he mentions in the ad. We see....

Let us know what they say!

And I agree, I think the price they're asking is ridiculous. It probably would've been worth that if they hadn't painted it with that awful paint job. A survivor is almost always worth more than a s***ty attempt at a restore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom