For Sale 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ42 - 3B, 5spd 24V Euro Spec (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THIS CRUISER IS SOLD!!!!

ND-003.jpg
This is a beautiful BJ42! I've had 12 Land Cruisers over the past 18 years and this is by far the nicest one I've owned.

Here is a link to a Dropbox folder with approx. 450 pics
Dropbox
You can see everything on the vehicle in the pictures.

Here is the link to the eBay listing
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ42 - 3B, 5spd 24V Euro Spec

Bidding Starts at $25000.00
NO RESERVE
Buy Now at $27,500

Specs:
- 1981 BJ42, European spec
- VIN: JT1V0BJ4200910754 (all zeros listed above b/c this is a non-standard US VIN; however, in Texas the police must inspect imported vehicles before they can be titled; this is a real European VIN)
- Legally registered in the State of Texas; clean title
- Left-hand drive
- 3B diesel engine
- 5 spd
- 24V
- split transfer case
- soft top, with full top and smaller bikini top
- very solid truck
- all metal, no bondo
- very minor nicks and scratches (shown in photos)
- everything is mechanically sound
- starts right away, every time
- no rust, only a few small surface spots
- very comfortable aftermarket seats
- The odometer reads approx. 115500 KM; however, this may not be the actual mileage. This vehicle is over 35 years old, and I am not the original owner.

History:
My friend and I traveled to Germany in the summer of 2014 to go to the Abenteuer & Allrad Off-Road Expo. We arrived a few days early and decided to drive around Germany and The Netherlands to look for Land Cruisers. We found many nice examples over there and ended up importing 3 very nice ones: this green soft-top BJ42 for me and two others for friends.

This BJ42 was well cared for by the previous owner in The Netherlands; it was kept in his garage under a cover.

Since getting it home here in Texas, I have driven the Cruiser only about 250 miles, and it has been garaged as well. I have taken the full soft cover off and just keep the bikini top on.

Buyer is responsible for local pickup or shipping, but I can help to arrange the shipping if you need help.

I will accept cash in person, and check or money order (has to clear the bank before taking vehicle). I require a $500 deposit within 48 hours from close of sale.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Thank you for looking!

BJ42-001.jpg

BJ42-007.jpg

BJ42-011.jpg

View attachment 1534786

BJ42-039.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom