For Sale 1981 Toyota 4x4 truck Whittier North Carolina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1981 Toyota 4 wheel drive truck for sale in Whittier North Carolina 28789. Its a solid example for the year model, super solid body for the year model. There isn't any other this solid in my neck of the woods. 22R 5speed Hard to start, need to go through and make sure all the vacuum ports are blocked off i would imagine, runs great after she starts! The engine has had egr removed and other vacuum lines. It runs and drives but is not currently tagged. Has a clear NC title in my name. Marlin crawler bumpers, sky jacker lift, new windshield and lots of things I am forgetting about for sure, was told it has had head work done to it. All of the lights work interior and exterior. Factory radio still in place and works. The interior is rough and the body looks worse than what it due to the crappy primer job done to it. It is 99% rust free couple spots in the bed is it. I bought it from a friend who was needing some extra cash to purchase an excavator. It has sat since i got in covered storage, I changed the oil drove it around a couple miles and parked it. Thoughts was to save it for later but I have lots of other things to work on and deal with and this is the first vehicle to go. It would be a super easy project to have a cool old school Toyota.

$5000 OBO

pics shortly

Last edited:
Thanks brother! I know I will regret it when I sell it!! I remember the days where I could go out and find FJ45 trucks early broncos without a problem. Not so easy now, these little trucks will be the same way before we know it. Most of them got trashed out in my part of the country!

Amen man..these trucks are rising in value pretty steadily. Last year a really nicely done up one went at Barret Jackson for over $50k!! This is a 40 year old TOYOTA we're talking about not some muscle car!

What's stopping you from keeping it for yourself?

Amen man..these trucks are rising in value pretty steadily. Last year a really nicely done up one went at Barret Jackson for over $50k!! This is a 40 year old TOYOTA we're talking about not some muscle car!

What's stopping you from keeping it for yourself?

Its a little too small for me and I don't like changing gears anymore! Hahaha! Also 4 people wouldn't quite fit in the cab. I have a 1977 early bronco I need to get done also!!

129660A0-55F7-4A68-8D64-97336B4C49D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Its a little too small for me and I don't like changing gears anymore! Hahaha! Also 4 people wouldn't quite fit in the cab. I have a 1977 early bronco I need to get done also!!

View attachment 1932693

Why don't you just give me the bronco and you can keep tinkering with the yota? :)

PM Sent.
Nice Bronco BTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom