1981 PTO shaft frame mount pillow block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have the layout dimensions for the single pillow block mount on the later model fj40. Not the one under the radiator, the o e on the left frame rail fwd of shock mount. I need all the dimensions /angles etc... to make a couple. I have the bolt pattern. Just not the actual size.
Or a trade for the one that mounts below the radiator for earlier models. I have one of those on hand. Thanks

This is not a easy bracket to measure. Angle could probably be determine using a tube of some sort going there the front frame crossmember. Bolt that the pillow block bearing hangs from is about even with the top bolts on the frame.

IMG_20200113_142023058.jpg

This is not a easy bracket to measure. Angle could probably be determine using a tube of some sort going there the front frame crossmember. Bolt that the pillow block bearing hangs from is about even with the top bolts on the frame.

View attachment 2256809
If you can measure from the back of the left mount ear outwards to the end flush with the bolt area as well as the width of the end piece where bolt goes through bi may be able to figure out the angle. Sure appreciate it !

If you can measure from the back of the left mount ear outwards to the end flush with the bolt area as well as the width of the end piece where bolt goes through bi may be able to figure out the angle. Sure appreciate it !

Screenshot_20200401-145013~3.png

Also a side view of you have it. If you could measure the outer end where the bolt goes through, vertical and horizontal, I could also figure out the angle back to the frame mounting flange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom