I'll trade you a set of iroks and tsls for them...
In looking at all the upgrades, I was contemplating the same thing.
um can i refuse the iroks?? When I posted that I was half kidding but not sure that I am now.
Just for the sake of it I just rebuilt my front axle , it includes:
Obviously I wouldnt need the wheels anymore (but you do) cuz I'd be on the hunt for 8 lug... I dont know, been threatening tons for years.
- Heavily trussed, armored and reinforced housing both along the tubes and knuckles. Added 2" sight cap on diff housing
- 1.5" wheel spacers
- 2 year old 6-shooter knuckles
- new RCV axles (purchased 11/19) have 2 trails on them
- New chromo hub gears
- 6 cyl 3.73 differentials
- 4 trailgear 6-lug aluminum beadlocks
- already setup for hydro steering but I'd keep the ram
Would be bolt in and you could be rollin on 40s by Sunday.
I would have to agree with @TeddyBoy. Maybe build some kind of tube roll over protection coming off front bumper over tire down to rock sliders. Go ahead and slide your headlights to the center of the grill and get rid of the side marker/turn signals. Make sure you tie your new tubing to the inside cage somehow as well. It' going to look good when you get it done. I got to say I really miss being out there with y'all. Maybe one day I'll be able to play again.