For Sale 1981 BJ42 for Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TENTATIVELY SOLD AGAIN, still accepting parts requests for if the deal falls through, but seems to be SOLD

1981 BJ42, odo shows 210,000 but it has been frozen for years. I had been planning to use it as a engine donor/parts resource for my 45, but I am moving and need to get rid of it.

GOOD:
-3b is in good shape, started and ran well last time I checked.
-New Injectors from ATEB with <5000km on them
-Seats were redone a couple of years ago
-Glass is all good (except mirrors)
-Original dash in good shape
-Rear OME 2.5" heavy duty springs

BAD:
-Body is badly rusted
-Has not been moved in a few years, I started and ran it once in a while, but it has been sitting for a while
-Aluminum checkerplate quarter panels

UGLY:
-Frame is bent and rusted in the rear (I was rear ended)
-No front axle or springs installed, I have a 77 axle and some stock springs and could make it rolling but Id rather not put the work into setting that up. I can include them in the deal if you like

$1000

KB
DSCN0955.JPG
DSCN0956.JPG
DSCN0960.JPG

Last edited:
Sent you a pm

@daniel.watters, Did you send it from that user account? I have not recieved a pm from you yet.

Cheers

KB

don't suppose it has the diesel tachometer?

Is that a black or brown steering wheel? if it's black, I am interested in the wheel.

How much and what about shipping to Broken Arrow Oklahoma 74014?

Richard

I am interested with the guage cluster and the radio if you decide to part out the rig. Ship to 92808 California.

Things didnt work out with shipping it so this is still for sale!

I am still interested in the steering wheel if it is black (not brown). In the picture it looks black.

see previous message and private messages sent.

Im still interested in the dash pad. PM'd you a couple times. Please let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks

Still holding off breaking it up for parts. If I do go that route, all your previous PMs will be honored, the steering wheel is black, but I lack the tools to pull it.

i could use:

fan shroud
fan and clutch
rear axle complete

possibly some other stuff also, getting ready for a 13bt swap into an fj40.:grinpimp:

please keep me in mind if you part this out!:cool:

thanks a lot!

georg

Last edited:
when you part it out, id like the rad and maybe them new fuel injectors. could also be interested in the fan shroud, if that deal doesn't work

But im after that Radiator for sure , im in Ontario Canada

Interested in some parts is you are parting it out.

Seat Belts
Injector lines (if parting the engine)
roll bar pads
Glove box door.
Seat Rails
Blower Motor Resistor

Thanks!

Truck is gone, thanks for the interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom