SOLD 1981 And up FJ40 choke cable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dr_dobro

SILVER Star
Threads
Per title, has to be 1981 and later ....

If you don’t find one, give me a shout week after next. I have one but out of town.

Per title, has to be 1981 and later ....

I have several Tonight , Freshly Restored ....... :)

Sorry , i do Deal in any Used / AS-IS Choke Cables ........:confused:

8/80 - 10/85

FJ40 USA Spec.

DSCN4282.JPG

DSCN4291.JPG

DSCN4293.JPG

DSCN4295.JPG

I wouldn’t mind knowing what one is worth. :)

@ToyotaMatt what are you looking to get shipped to 11787 ?
I wouldn’t mind knowing what one is worth. :)
I think they are priced on his website.

Several very important variables go into Final dead cost price point regarding my Fully Restored OEM TOYOTA Choke and Other Land Cruiser Control cables .....

- first and foremost , does my Client have a Intact , Restorable and Rebuildable Core to trade in / exchange as part of our Higher-Level
end product i offer in exchange ?

- the Term or word CORE can be interpreted in various and numerous ways ? by the average members and or Vendors alike ....

- i look at it in a very simple nuts and bolts format :

- Its either a Generally / Gental used to Moderately used core thus can be fully restored ...............to a TOP-SHELF end product that folks have come to expect from me , or .........the like 😇

- if its simply Too far gone , missing key parts , or broken beyond repair in any practical way to be considered , and is nothing less then PARTS CORE :confused:

- in the early days long ago it seams , i spent all my free time hunting down and trading up hard , or out right buying cores to restore or for parts like outlined above .....

- now as both time , space , outside influences such as ebay , parts flippers , Parts Hoarders , and now ever growing family responsibilities

i find myself with with no such time to scrape up cores like in the early days , i have indeed turned down more offered- to buy my restored control cables , then simply sell them with out a core , like 5 or even 6 to 1 ratios ........

- YES 5-1 !

- i have also not that long ago in single digit years bee down to my last sole restorable core or my last final product finished product hanging on by only a thread ow stainless steel strand wire praying like hell , for a core to find me some how ....:rolleyes:

- right now things are stable enough , through the Generosity and FAIR Business practice's of who i consider both Senior Members and Mentors , longer term MUD Buddies here on the Forum , as well as a Rapidly growing Population of FELLOW SUPPORTING VENDORS

- this holiday season WILL see a very limited , yet enough of in QTY. to outright offer a very wide and diverse line up of all 25, 40, 55, 60, 62 Series Control cables , choke , hand throttle , fresh , warm , and a few Easter eggs new surprises with or without a GOOD Rebuildable core , i am keeping tight as S##T / Tight Lipped about for now ................:D

i just want to also , say Thank you very much to all who have supported my work , and also those through there generosity and friendship have helped me and my wife , well ................me mostly 😇 spread my wings ever wider doing what is love to do ......

kindly matt .

Untitled11.png

Last edited:
Several very important variables go into Final dead cost price point regarding my Fully Restored OEM TOYOTA Choke and Other Land Cruiser Control cables .....

- first and foremost , does my Client have a Intact , Restorable and Rebuildable Core to trade in / exchange as part of our Higher-Level
end product i offer in exchange ?

- the Term or word CORE can be interpreted in various and numerous ways ? by the average members and or Vendors alike ....

- i look at it in a very simple nuts and bolts format :

- Its either a Generally / Gental used to Moderately used core thus can be fully restored ...............to a TOP-SHELF end product that folks have come to expect from me , or .........the like 😇

- if its simply Too far gone , missing key parts , or broken beyond repair in any practical way to be considered , and is nothing less then PARTS CORE :confused:

- in the early days long ago it seams , i spent all my free time hunting down and trading up hard , or out right buying cores to restore or for parts like outlined above .....

- now as both time , space , outside influences such as ebay , parts flippers , Parts Hoarders , and now ever growing family responsibilities

i find myself with with no such time to scrape up cores like in the early days , i have indeed turned down more offered- to buy my restored control cables , then simply sell them with out a core , like 5 or even 6 to 1 ratios ........

- YES 5-1 !

- i have also not that long ago in single digit years bee down to my last sole restorable core or my last final product finished product hanging on by only a thread ow stainless steel strand wire praying like hell , for a core to find me some how ....:rolleyes:

- right now things are stable enough , through the Generosity and FAIR Business practice's of who i consider both Senior Members and Mentors , longer term MUD Buddies here on the Forum , as well as a Rapidly growing Population of FELLOW SUPPORTING VENDORS

- this holiday season WILL see a very limited , yet enough of in QTY. to outright offer a very wide and diverse line up of all 25, 40, 55, 60, 62 Series Control cables , choke , hand throttle , fresh , warm , and a few Easter eggs new surprises with or without a GOOD Rebuildable core , i am keeping tight as S##T / Tight Lipped about for now ................:D

i just want to also , say Thank you very much to all who have supported my work , and also those through there generosity and friendship have helped me and my wife , well ................me mostly 😇 spread my wings ever wider doing what is love to do ......

kindly matt .

This should be a sticky or FAQ for you Matt, not just buried on one classified ad.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom