eBay 1980 Short bed 4x4. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:beer::cheers:Selling My 1980 Toyota short bed 4x4! Really nice Truck. Nice Paint,83k miles,Working A/C,fiberglass shell,wing windows, desert Tan/original toyota Interior. comes with all the books,original tools/spair,Off road lights. $6950. It's on Ebay and KSL.com and craigs list.http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/976144 call JT in salt lake city 801-694-0526

:beer::cheers:Selling My 1980 Toyota short bed 4x4! Really nice Truck. Nice Paint,83k miles,Working A/C,fiberglass shell,wing windows, desert Tan/original toyota Interior. comes with all the books,original tools/spair,Off road lights. $6950. It's on Ebay and KSL.com and craigs list.http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/976144 call JT in salt lake city 801-694-0526

Exactly what I am looking for, just out of my price range... Is the paint original?

was Original when I got it!

I wanted to keep it original but the guy had Primed over rust and made a mess. I also had to replace the front fenders becaust they where to far gon at the bottom. I the stipped it to bare mettel and used pore 15 in all the repair spots. the a full repaint in the original color and bedliner in the bed and rear bumper. It should hold up for another 33 years easy.:p

I wanted to keep it original but the guy had Primed over rust and made a mess. I also had to replace the front fenders becaust they where to far gon at the bottom. I the stipped it to bare mettel and used pore 15 in all the repair spots. the a full repaint in the original color and bedliner in the bed and rear bumper. It should hold up for another 33 years easy.:p

Is really looks nice, do you have any way of documenting the mileage? Also, I think your price is pretty high. I've been looking for one of these for a while and historically, one in this condition would sell for 4500-5000

80 pickup

As far as documenting the miles all I have are old receipts and a hand written log book from the original owner, my gut feeling of the miles as correct is do to how original the parts are and how little wear there is on stuff as I worked on it. As for the Price I see Original Perfect ones that people asking 13k-17k so I thought mine was at least Half of that but I guess I will see what it dose. also classic book value is over 8k. Thanks for checking it out I have loved having this truck.:cheers:

Sick rig, GLWS, I would love to have one of these!

cheers,
Joel

Does it have a lift on it? Or is that stock height with 31's?

cheers

should have kept The Lill 80:(

Sold! i let it go to cheep but I realy want to get my 40 finished. A guy hear in salt lake spotted it and i will probably see my work out on the utah trails. That definitly won't be the last 1st gen toyota pick up I own. I love them now after working on it.

sell you mine

20171221_135330(0)_1513895132942_001.jpg

20171226_084740.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom