SOLD 1980 HJ45 Troopy- Full Frame Off Restoration- Left Hand Drive- Houston (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!- Full frame off restoration from Elite Land Cruisers and Export Cruiser Company. This is the ultimate cruiser and so fun to drive. I literally get followed and stopped by people from all over the world who live around me who affiliate with the Troopy. Shown by appointment only.

See youtube video.

See facebook for more info and pictures

Elite Land Cruisers | Facebook

@exportcruisers

_DSC0093.JPG

_DSC0098.JPG

_DSC0014.JPG

_DSC0081.JPG

_DSC0066.JPG

Last edited:
More

_DSC0100.JPG

_DSC0101.JPG

_DSC0015.JPG

_DSC0020.JPG

_DSC0027.JPG

This 45 is absolutely stunning, nice work.

Thanks for the compliments on the Troopy! I was disappointed it was cloudy Saturday when I took the pics.

The cool factor is off the charts for us cruiser nuts. Diesel- check, left hand drive-check, seating for 11- check, great color- check. Fun to drive- check. Just over 600kms since complete restoration- check (we drive these to determine any adjustments as a break in period)

Thanks! I went ahead and listed it on eBay and Craigslist. Hope to find a good home.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful job you did man. And the price is reasonable in my opinion. Good luck with the sale. Somebody gonna be berry berry happi. Doesn't Greg want this one to? :) Dave

Hi Dave- good to see you in the forumn. This has been an a great experience and a privilege - I agree- Greg Miller should give me a call and make me an offer. @cruiserdan have Toby call me. But I believe they have a Troopy- maybe just not as nice, and not sure if left hand drive, not diesel, not restored.

I actually think an innkeeper or boutique hotel operator could really use to take their guest to offsite excursions- would love to see it go where it is used and appreciated each day.

Thanks again for the compliments. I still regret not acquiring yours but know where I can go visit it! (Right next to the BJ42 LX in the museum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom